Forum Bugs & Suggestions (11 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Yeah he had like 47 accounts.
I don't get what he thinks he can accomplish by keeping on doing it, especially because he's not very good at disguising himself. Should have just served his ban for spamming or whatever it was and put it behind him. I defended him a little bit a few weeks ago but now he's just acting stupid.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
When you are banned, and you create a dupe account, your ban is extended for another 3 weeks. So as far as Rakib goes, he's only been banned once.

Mar 9, 2006
@Marty and other mods @Dule90 @JCK etc. take your actions
$qwe.JPG
I'm not going to visit this forum anymore until you all are not going to do anything with this guy, enough is enough, i know that muslims are crazy about gays and transexuals so his reaction made ​​me laugh, i can't laugh about him or what?! he is so special?!also he gave me absolutely undeserved 4 months bann, but even then mods done nothing because they doesn't care about what other mods are doing, and it's only showing how poor the moderator department of tuz is, but not anymore, i am asking those who are responsible for this remove him from his post, since he is giving me 4pp and only 4pp for everything, it's obvious that he is biased and do everything against me, there is no rule that i can't say anything that i want about radical muslims, about sharia laws, allah and other gods and religions, if you have thread "does god exist" then be ready that some atheist/agnostic will came and will hurt your religion feelings, if you don't want it just don't join these threads, but no, they can't do it, they want to see enemies of their religion. And because it's a football forum, first of all, not "i love qu'ran" one, you can't bann anyone just because he hate your religion, like za tahir did and keep doing, you can't follow my steps and give me 4pp for everything.
Now i will remind you for what i was banned for 4 months:
$1.JPG
So, since when the combination of words "little australian" and "poor muslim" is an insult? who said it? and even you think that it's an insult - how on earth it could deserve the maximum penalty?! Plus, every single day we are trolling each other around here in much rude way than "little australian", even mods are doing it and it's okay, no one died, we all love it and enjoy it, but no, this "boy" thinks that his one and only mission in life is to block any haters of radical islamism i guess, i have no other explanation, he like that crazy fan who sends the threats to celebrities lol. And if your team wants to keep giving penalty points for insulting religion and it crazy radical representatives then add point in the profile of each user - religions views and automatically close for atheists/agnostics any religion threads, why it's okay to say "fuck zanetti, spaletti, palmieri, russia, stalin, soviet union, usa" and any other third party but it's not okay to say "fuck radical muslims", i don't understand it, this is not the religion forum, keep ur religion feelings in your brain, why do you need these double standards around here? I don't get it. Raz, Zoso, Klin and other members were calling and still calling me monkey and it's not trolling or insult? what's that then? why they never were banned because of 1000 messages with this word in my direction? I even showed the link long time ago which explains to all of you that we, caucasians, are exposed to racial hatred here, in Russia, who gave a single damn about what i've been talking for a months? Even now they do call me monkey and it's okay, NO ONE was banned for it, never, you doesn't gave them even 1 penalty point for it, so what u want from me then?! It's good time to rewrite the rules, it's good time to remove useless moderators who don't do anything, but simply use their position for their own purposes, that's it.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4542730 said:
$qwe.JPG
I'm not going to visit this forum anymore until you all are not going to do anything with this guy, enough is enough
Noooo.. no rakib and no rus
@JCK do something about this :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4542730 said:
$qwe.JPG
I'm not going to visit this forum anymore until you all are not going to do anything with this guy, enough is enough, i know that muslims are crazy about gays and transexuals so his reaction made ​​me laugh, i can't laugh about him or what?! he is so special?!also he gave me absolutely undeserved 4 months bann, but even then mods done nothing because they doesn't care about what other mods are doing, and it's only showing how poor the moderator department of tuz is, but not anymore, i am asking those who are responsible for this remove him from his post, since he is giving me 4pp and only 4pp for everything, it's obvious that he is biased and do everything against me, there is no rule that i can't say anything that i want about radical muslims, about sharia laws, allah and other gods and religions, if you have thread "does god exist" then be ready that some atheist/agnostic will came and will hurt your religion feelings, if you don't want it just don't join these threads, but no, they can't do it, they want to see enemies of their religion. And because it's a football forum, first of all, not "i love qu'ran" one, you can't bann anyone just because he hate your religion, like za tahir did and keep doing, you can't follow my steps and give him 4pp for everything.
Now i will remind you for what i was banned for 4 months:
$1.JPG
So, since when the combination of words "little australian" and "poor muslim" is an insult? who said it? and even you think that it's an insult - how on earth it could deserve the maximum penalty?! Plus, every single day we are trolling each other around here in much rude way than "little australian", even mods are doing it and it's okay, no one died, we all love it and enjoy it, but no, this "boy" thinks that his one and only mission in life is to block any haters of radical islamism i guess, i have no other explanation, he like that crazy fan who sends the threats to celebrities lol. And if your team wants to keep giving penalty points for insulting religion and it crazy radical representatives then add point in the profile of each user - religions views and automatically close for atheists/agnostics any religion threads, why it's okay to say "fuck zanetti, spaletti, palmieri, russia, stalin, soviet union, usa" and any other third party but it's not okay to say "fuck radical muslims", i don't understand it, this is not the religion forum, keep ur religion feelings in your brain, why do you need these double standards around here? I don't get it. Raz, Zoso, Klin and other members were calling and still calling me monkey and it's not trolling or insult? what's that then? why they never were banned because of 1000 messages with this word in my direction? I even showed the link long time ago which explains to all of you that we, caucasians, are exposed to racial hatred here, in Russia, who gave a single damn about what i've been talking for month? Even now they do call me monkey and it's okay, NO ONE was banned for it, never, you doesn't gave them even 1 penalty point for it, so what u want from me then?! It's good time to rewrite the rules, it's good time to remove useless moderators who don't do anything, but simply use their position for their own purposes, that's it.
It's ok RUS, if you ask someone nicely they might give you a hug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)