Forum Bugs & Suggestions (12 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
That infraction wasn't because you said "little australian", it was because you starting abusing via private message so I picked a random post of yours to infract since you can't give out infractions on private messages. It's kinda pathetic how obsessed you are with these forums. Remember when you looked me up on facebook and started sending me hate mail? Get a life ffs.

If only you would realize that you haven't been perma-banned already because you're the forum clown.

Mar 9, 2006
That infraction wasn't because you said "little australian", it was because you starting abusing via private message so I picked a random post of yours to infract since you can't give out infractions on private messages. It's kinda pathetic how obsessed you are with these forums. Remember when you looked me up on facebook and started sending me hate mail? Get a life ffs.

If only you would realize that you haven't been perma-banned already because you're the forum clown.
you are a liar, thanks for proving this or angry muslim is an insult too?! today i learnt "little australian" , "poor muslim", "angry muslim" is an insults hahaahah
Check the screens, whom i was abusing through the private messages if i sent only 1 message to you in that day, you can find the content of that message above
Of course i did after you've banned me, you can't bann anyone for 4 months for nothing, you deserve it and if i had a time travel machine i would repeat it easily

Attachments

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
You're calling me a liar? :lol2: This is fun, let's continue with this.

You're posting screenshots of two different pm's trying to make it look like you were set up somehow. Maybe you don't know that there are records of infractions and warnings? :howler:

You referred to an infraction I gave on December 7, 2013.

Then you're posting a pm you sent to me TODAY.

Attachments

Mar 9, 2006
Oh, so to send this smile :lol: is an insult too?? ahahahah LOL where did i insult you today? What a liar :lol: jesus :lol:
$qweqwe.JPG
Let's go deeper in the history
$qweqweqwe.JPG
So you will continue to claim that you don't use your position to give me a penalty points for anything that i say about Islam and about anything then because of it?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Juventino[RUS];4542808 said:
Oh, so to send this smile :lol: is an insult too?? ahahahah LOL where did i insult you today? What a liar :lol: jesus :lol:
Are you pretending to be stupid or something?

Let me put it to you in a way you can understand...

1) You posted a screenshot of an infraction you received back in December last year.
1 a) You claim the infraction was for saying "little australian"
1 b) I told you that isn't true because I have a record of that infraction...it was given because you sent me abusive messages via PM
1 c) It's common sense that if you received the infraction back in December that the abusive pm's I'm talking about are also from December, LAST YEAR
2) You keep posting another screenshot of a pm
2 a) That pm is from May 10, 2014
2 b) That means it's completely unrelated to the infraction from December
2 c) You did not receive an infraction for the pm from yesterday

Mar 9, 2006
Are you pretending to be stupid or something?

Let me put it to you in a way you can understand...

1) You posted a screenshot of an infraction you received back in December last year.
1 a) You claim the infraction was for saying "little australian"
1 b) I told you that isn't true because I have a record of that infraction...it was given because you sent me abusive messages via PM
1 c) It's common sense that if you received the infraction back in December that the abusive pm's I'm talking about are also from December, LAST YEAR
2) You keep posting another screenshot of a pm
2 a) That pm is from May 10, 2014
2 b) That means it's completely unrelated to the infraction from December
2 c) You did not receive an infraction for the pm from yesterday
Show it right now

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4542730 said:
@Marty and other mods @Dule90 @JCK etc. take your actions
$qwe.JPG
I'm not going to visit this forum anymore until you all are not going to do anything with this guy, enough is enough
:lol: what a threat. such leverage.

Mar 9, 2006
He even gave me 4 penalty points because i've post frank sinatra quote's about religion in the Atheism Thread :lol: what more can i say? :lol:

but why you gave nothing to yourself because of racist comments or trolling, call it as you like

Attachments

Mar 9, 2006
So we both deleted that message?! hahahah, you are ridiculous, you just hit the rock bottom, dude, stop lying, act like a men
let's continue the party:

four penalty points for saying "WHAT a joke" seriously? and you are not biased?
"what a joke" "little australian" "angry muslim" - four penalty points for each of these combination of words, and you are still not biased, that's amazing

Attachments

Mar 9, 2006
And you'll be perma-banned really soon :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:
that's okay, but everyone will see the truth and will make their own conclusions
I already catch you on lying, what more can i say, you even forgot that you've banned me for nothing just because you was upset of mine comments about religion, that's what i needed, Now the rest will decide who is right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)