Forum Bugs & Suggestions (4 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4542824 said:
that's okay, but everyone will see the truth and will make their own conclusions
I already catch you on lying, what more can i say, you even forgot that you've banned me for nothing just because you was upset of mine comments about religion, that's what i needed, Now the rest will decide who is right
no one cares about monkeys in cages

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: what a threat. such leverage.
:lol:

Mar 9, 2006
I'm just having fun RUS cause you're a dead man walking. I can ban you at any moment tbh. It was suggested last week that you be perma banned so no one on the mod team will miss you.
Do it, just prove what I said once again.
" it was suggested" by who? Secret society? You are ridiculous, but keep lying, you are doing it so bad.

- - - Updated - - -

no one cares about monkeys in cages

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:
You are very limited, unfortunately, but I forgive you, it's not like you had a chance to be smarter person in all these circumstances

Mar 9, 2006
Do you honestly believe Marty will be your savior? :lol2: You have the most worthless character on the forums.
I don't need savior, I need everyone to see that you don't deserve to be a moderator and should be dropped from the team, and because of ur answers I see that you are nervous because of it, it's obvious, maybe it's one and only achievement of ur life, who knows, now keep telling me fairy tales that some secret society has decided to bann me, you had a good teacher at telling fairtytales, btw.
Oh and keep throwing cliches, you are doing it super bad
And I'm still waiting for that deleted message that I never sent to you :seven:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4542834 said:
I don't need savior, I need everyone to see that you don't deserve to be a moderator and should be dropped from the team, and because of ur answers I see that you are nervous because of it, it's obvious, maybe it's one and only achievement of ur life, who knows, now keep telling me fairy tales that some secret society has decided to bann me, you had a good teacher at telling fairtytales, btw.
Oh and keep throwing cliches, you are doing it super bad
And I'm still waiting for that deleted message that I never sent to you :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

jajajajajajajabinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)