Forum Bugs & Suggestions (11 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
All my quick replies are coming out as "changes made in the editor will be lost/leave this page/stay" Or "message too short".

I've switched browsers and it worked for a while, now both Mozilla and Chrome show me this same error, it's pretty annoying as i have to go to "go advanced" in order to reply to anything.

Anyone got any idea how to fix this?

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
Is there a reason for keeping the following sub-forums open? They just take up space on my front page. They haven't been used in like, forever.

StrikerMania
Events Of The Month

Also, can you please remove re-directed threads and unnecessary stickies such as Del Piero & Primavera (Player Discussion), Nani (Transfer Discussion), Calciopoli & Tickets for Juve (Team Discussion), Articles (Juventus Matches), Delle Alpi Questions (Rookie/History) etc.?

They clog up the forum and push relevant content/recently posted threads to page 2, forcing us to click again. Worse on the phone.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Is there a reason for keeping the following sub-forums open? They just take up space on my front page. They haven't been used in like, forever.

StrikerMania
Events Of The Month

Also, can you please remove re-directed threads and unnecessary stickies such as Del Piero & Primavera (Player Discussion), Nani (Transfer Discussion), Calciopoli & Tickets for Juve (Team Discussion), Articles (Juventus Matches), Delle Alpi Questions (Rookie/History) etc.?

They clog up the forum and push relevant content/recently posted threads to page 2, forcing us to click again. Worse on the phone.
Cheers, will take a look at that :)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
All my quick replies are coming out as "changes made in the editor will be lost/leave this page/stay" Or "message too short".

I've switched browsers and it worked for a while, now both Mozilla and Chrome show me this same error, it's pretty annoying as i have to go to "go advanced" in order to reply to anything.

Anyone got any idea how to fix this?
@Marty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)