Forum Bugs & Suggestions (4 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Question, where did my fuccking thread go?

I tried few times ago, but then I felt bad and I stopped the attacks. Al-qaeda who?

Check the timing between my posts and servers going down. Coincidence? you're just arrogant.

It wasn't a backup, just admit it, this message showed up:

I was also doing the ping thingy to make sure the website goes down, then I saw lots of time outs, until i stopped, I just wanted to prove a point.

Yeah ask the guys, btw, where is this website hosted? Seems like it's somewhere in germany, can't tell if it's hosting company or own computers. If it's a hosting company then you might get suspended if I do it again. I am obviously waiting for celtic game, when the website is very busy and lots of members would want to go to the forum. I want all of you to say FUCCK You abeja.

I want nothing but a poll, why is that so difficult?
this is my current IP, 200.74.242.45, and this is the email i keep creating accoutns james . winks22 at gmail.com

you're wasting your time by banning me, I suscribed for unlimited IPs, and with one email i can create up to 20 accounts on tuz.
Thank you, that's all I need.

You just admitted to a DDoS attack last night and attempts in the past. I'm not sure about the law in the country you're in but here it's up to 10 years in prison. This site is owned by a company and we will press charges. This will cost you big time.

I know who you are, your full name, where you work (your company and websites too) and your address. I even have a couple of photos of you. I thought you were a cool guy and I really can't understand why you'd do such a thing.

I also have all your attacking proxy IPs logged as well as all the IP addresses you've ever logged in with. That includes your home and work IPs.

The server company has an ongoing investigation right now, I will supply all the information I have to them.

Tomorrow I will contact the police with the information and our lawyer too if needed.

The funny thing about the internet is that there's always someone smarter than yourself.

We have daily database backups from the past 3 months so don't bother going back and editing your posts.

Contact me in a PM through your real nick (yes I know that too) within an hour along with an apology and perhaps we can work something out.

abeja6.6

Mar 4, 2013
Thank you, that's all I need.

You just admitted to a DDoS attack last night and attempts in the past. I'm not sure about the law in the country you're in but here it's up to 10 years in prison. This site is owned by a company and we will press charges. This will cost you big time.

I know who you are, your full name, where you work (your company and websites too) and your address. I even have a couple of photos of you. I thought you were a cool guy and I really can't understand why you'd do such a thing.

I also have all your attacking proxy IPs logged as well as all the IP addresses you've ever logged in with. That includes your home and work IPs.

The server company has an ongoing investigation right now, I will supply all the information I have to them.

Tomorrow I will contact the police with the information and our lawyer too if needed.

The funny thing about the internet is that there's always someone smarter than yourself.

We have daily database backups from the past 3 months so don't bother going back and editing your posts.

Contact me in a PM through your real nick (yes I know that too) within an hour along with an apology and perhaps we can work something out.
Marty, thing is I came here and ask for peace nicely, but all i got is ban. and a ban and a ban.
If you think I am scared then you are wrong. Yeah send me to prison, i'll go happily, i still believe I did the right thing.
Apology for what? I already apologized for being racist to ahmed, and what did i get, another ban. I don't want to be banned, I don't want to be here also, if I am voted out.

You can go to police now.
Do it.

I never claimed to be smart, all i needed was 50 euros to send to someone and ask him for a ddos attack.

If I am different and retard as some call me why can't you accept me like that? I've seen plenty of racist abuses here, but none got banned. Just before i got banned andy bjerkness used racist words toward me, and he wasn't banned, why double standards? two wrongs don't make it right, and I do not want him banned. Just telling you, just because you got a little power to host a forum doens't mean you can do whatever you wish to.

- - - Updated - - -

Just remember not to drop the soap, bro.
I do understand jck, alen, and few other members who i exchanged posts, but you are none. Just go posts some gay shit about bonuci.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Marty, thing is I came here and ask for peace nicely, but all i got is ban. and a ban and a ban.
If you think I am scared then you are wrong. Yeah send me to prison, i'll go happily, i still believe I did the right thing.
Apology for what? I already apologized for being racist to ahmed, and what did i get, another ban. I don't want to be banned, I don't want to be here also, if I am voted out.

You can go to police now.
Do it.

I never claimed to be smart, all i needed was 50 euros to send to someone and ask him for a ddos attack.

If I am different and retard as some call me why can't you accept me like that? I've seen plenty of racist abuses here, but none got banned. Just before i got banned andy bjerkness used racist words toward me, and he wasn't banned, why double standards? two wrongs don't make it right, and I do not want him banned. Just telling you, just because you got a little power to host a forum doens't mean you can do whatever you wish to.
No, you didn't come peacefully. You've attacked this site now and in the past.

You haven't apologized to me for bringing the site down. Do you know how many hours I've spent fixing shit you have ruined? How many hours you have denied our members to the board? The revenue loss not only of this and several other important sites hosted on this server? My own company's website? We're talking big money here.

You have 45 minutes.

abeja6.6

Mar 4, 2013
No, you didn't come peacefully. You've attacked this site now and in the past.

You haven't apologized to me for bringing the site down. Do you know how many hours I've spent fixing you have ruined? How many hours you have denied our members to the board? The revenue loss not only of this and several other important sites hosted on this server? My own company's website? We're talking big money here.

You have 45 minutes.
1. Incorrect
2. I came in peace, asked for a poll, and guess what your arrogant mods, asked for it, they called me a puss and said you can't do it.
3. Why are you ignoring my other part of the post.

It's nothing personal, mate. I'm merely trying to help you here.
How, I don't see your help, especially your mocking.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
See, if Marty didn't see you exchanging posts with me, he wouldn't have given you the possibility to apologize and so that maybe he could forgive you for what you did. I know you're angry and want to prove a point, but it takes a bigger man to apologize. ;)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,152
    Check the timing between my posts and servers going down. Coincidence? you're just arrogant.
    Arrogant? about what? I have no idea about servers going down were it not for a moderator asking me a question I almost forgot about.

Do you still want to kill my children?

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    1. Incorrect
    2. I came in peace, asked for a poll, and guess what your arrogant mods, asked for it, they called me a puss and said you can't do it.
    1. You have already admitted to that in the other thread.
    2. Viewing that other thread I'd say no, you didn't come in peace. You were making demands, otherwise you'd attack the site, which you then proceeded to do.
    3. Saying you paid someone won't hold in court, you're still responsible. About mods not being fair, that's a whole different story. If you feel you have been treated unfairly, I'm sorry to hear that. But that doesn't give you the right to attack the site. This is a serious charge. And no, I just don't host a forum. I own the company that owns this site.

30 minutes.

abeja6.6

Mar 4, 2013
    See, if Marty didn't see you exchanging posts with me, he wouldn't have given you the possibility to apologize and so that maybe he could forgive you for what you did. I know you're angry and want to prove a point, but it takes a bigger man to apologize. ;)
    You wanna know the truth klin?

Thing is I could be a pussssy and apologize, and i believe that's the right thing to do,

I also have my ego like everyone else! I could take the risk and possible go to the prison or just pay some money since the law differ, from a country to another, and i could even deny everything on court, then probably have bad time there, and as we know marty knows m,e and it's not hard to find out about marty too, and my friends would do anything to find him and is he gonna live the rest of is life being scared? or all of you guys won't have a forum after continually website being attacked, and what do we get from this? what do i get from all of this? I am gonna be happy of course not, i won't also be happy if I apologize and leave, maybe after some years i will realize how stupid i was.

Thing is why can't i have a poll? why is it so hard? either way i will leave because i have no friends here.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    2. Viewing that other thread I'd say no, you didn't come in peace. You were making demands, otherwise you'd attack the site, which you then proceeded to do.
    3. Saying you paid someone won't hold in court, you're still responsible. About mods not being fair, that's a whole different story. If you feel you have been treated unfairly, I'm sorry to hear that. But that doesn't give you the right to attack the site. This is a serious charge. And no, I just don't host a forum. I own the company that owns this site.

30 minutes.
    See what I mean, @abeja6.6?

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    1. Incorrect

You came in here and demanded we give you a poll or you would take down the forum.

You're not getting the poll. So either man up whiz kid or go back to your fat sister.

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005

Thing is I could be a pussssy and apologize, and i believe that's the right thing to do,

I also have my ego like everyone else! I could take the risk and possible go to the prison or just pay some money since the law differ, from a country to another, and i could even deny everything on court, then probably have bad time there, and as we know marty knows m,e and it's not hard to find out about marty too, and my friends would do anything to find him and is he gonna live the rest of is life being scared? or all of you guys won't have a forum after continually website being attacked, and what do we get from this? what do i get from all of this? I am gonna be happy of course not, i won't also be happy if I apologize and leave, maybe after some years i will realize how stupid i was.

Thing is why can't i have a poll? why is it so hard? either way i will leave because i have no friends here.
    OK let's just add threats to the list then, thanks.

abeja6.6

Mar 4, 2013
    Arrogant? about what? I have no idea about servers going down were it not for a moderator asking me a question I almost forgot about.

Do you still want to kill my children?
    Come on man. we both know that was a stupid thing I said. It was so stupid that i had forgotten that i said it.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009

You want to know what I'd do if I were at your place? I'd first apologize to Marty. He's the boss after all :)D). You actually broke the law here, so don't let something like this be a big consequence in your life.

Screw your history, stay here and write a new history. ;)

abeja6.6

Mar 4, 2013
    See what I mean, @abeja6.6?
    Thanks,
    You came in here and demanded we give you a poll or you would take down the forum.

You're not getting the poll. So either man up whiz kid or go back to your fat sister.
    you are not helping.

30 minutes.
    Was that a huge demand? Was it impossible, it was more of a wish.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)