Forum Bugs & Suggestions (67 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Just to recap we have:

1) Admitting to attacking the server several times in the past.
2) Admitting to attacking the server last night.
3) Threatening to send his boys to me so they can take care of me.

25 minutes.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,163
    Come on man. we both know that was a stupid thing I said. It was so stupid that i had forgotten that i said it.
    You had an agenda against me as if I am something, I was simply a moderator doing my job, if I wasn't doing my job as I should it is something else, if I were biased then things could have been done in a different way. If I don't deserve to be a moderator then your wish is true, I am a normal member now. Stupid or not, you said things that shouldn't have been said and never cared to apologize instead you threatened more and said worse things. What is wrong with you? seriously!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    You came in here and demanded we give you a poll or you would take down the forum.

You're not getting the poll. So either man up whiz kid or go back to your fat sister.
    What the hell are you doing? Can you please stop with these double standards and ban yourself? :rolleyes:

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Just to recap we have:

1) Admitting to attacking the server several times in the past.
    2) Admitting to attacking the server last night.
    3) Threatening to send his boys to me so they can take care of me.

25 minutes.
    Don't worry Marty. This guy is a joke. He won't do shit.:D

- - - Updated - - -

What the hell are you doing? Can you please stop with these double standards and ban yourself? :rolleyes:
    I don't consider this guy a member of the forum.

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    I am worried for humanity. The fact that someone would rather go to prison for a few years and pay a few hundred thousand in court fees and damages than go apologize.

abeja6.6

Mar 4, 2013
    You had an agenda against me as if I am something, I was simply a moderator doing my job, if I wasn't doing my job as I should it is something else, if I were biased then things could have been done in a different way. If I don't deserve to be a moderator then your wish is true, I am a normal member now. Stupid or not, you said things that shouldn't have been said and never cared to apologize instead you threatened more and said worse things. What is wrong with you? seriously!
    I am sorry Jack that was a stupid thing to say I shouldn't have said it. And you're a good man and good parent.
    He wants a poll? Let's give him a poll.
    I don't want a poll. You guys live in peace, bye, and thanks Klinsmann.
    Just to recap we have:

25 minutes.
    I am sorry marty for bringing your site down and causing your troubles in your company, you can pm your account number and I can cover your losses, don't forget the swift code. I shouldn't have done it, and I did because I thought you won't take me seriously if I didn't threat, and that wasn't nice.

You guys take care.
    Forza Juve,
    Forza Ale.

p.s. Enron..... fuck yourself, i know i don't have a life coming here, but you not even a juve fan. :sergio:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Enron is a kickass moderator, he's not ruined at all.
    I'm sorry, I can't take a moderator serious when he's mocking another member, irrelevant of the mistakes he made. Abeja should apologize, I agree, and he could take the site down too, but it won't be the end of the world either way.

He's right when he said everyone should be treated equally.

- - - Updated - - -

I am sorry Jack that was a stupid thing to say I shouldn't have said it. And you're a good man and good parent.

I am sorry marty for bringing your site down and causing your troubles in your company, you can pm your account number and I can cover your losses, don't forget the swift code. I shouldn't have done it, and I did because I thought you won't take me seriously if I didn't threat, and that wasn't nice.

You guys take care.
    Forza Juve,
    Forza Ale.
    Don't leave. :confused:

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005

You guys take care.
    Forza Juve,
    Forza Ale.
    I appreciate that but please send me a PM from your real account (the one you're actively using). This has gone far enough. I'm not fucking around anymore.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    I'm sorry, I can't take a moderator serious when he's mocking another member, irrelevant of the mistakes he made. Abeja should apologize, I agree, and he could take the site down too, but it won't be the end of the world either way.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't leave. :confused:
    So we should be nice to guys that come in here like "fuck you guys Abeja is back, give me my name or I'll make your forum go away"?:confused:

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,179
    it.s not about that. forget it. :D
    I was joking.

It's not that easy.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    So we should be nice to guys that come in here like "fuck you guys Abeja is back, give me my name or I'll make your forum go away"?:confused:
    As he said, everyone has his ego, and he needed his to be big for a little while. What's the matter with you people?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)