Forum Bugs & Suggestions (78 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Think there should be some kind of notification when someone comments on your posts. As at times it takes a few days before I realise someone has coated me off ;) so to speak. Mergh.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Think there should be some kind of notification when someone comments on your posts. As at times it takes a few days before I realise someone has coated me off ;) so to speak. Mergh.
The option is there but I turned off notifications for quoted posts so it's only on for mentions (@username). You get notifications for quoted posts if you use Tapatalk though.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
on some sites you get a notification when someone quotes you. I think it can be done here.

abeja5.0

Mar 4, 2013
enron why did you move my thread. lock it but let it be visible. I am going to be fair with you guys.

This website is hosted in a very good computer , probably Martin's or Marty's.

Anyhow, when I attack the website his computer won't be able to proccess all the pockets coming through this website, then he will have problems with his computer, then you guys will have problems accessing the site, and no one will be happy.

All i want is a poll and let members decide if they want me gone or not.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
abejaa? :lol:

This guy used to be a member here and wanted to burn the forum down and chase down a few members here.

@JCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)