Forum Bugs & Suggestions (6 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,126
    enron why did you move my thread. lock it but let it be visible. I am going to be fair with you guys.

This website is hosted in a very good computer , probably Martin's or Marty's.

Anyhow, when I attack the website his computer won't be able to proccess all the pockets coming through this website, then he will have problems with his computer, then you guys will have problems accessing the site, and no one will be happy.

All i want is a poll and let members decide if they want me gone or not.
    I host this website on my phone.

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    enron why did you move my thread. lock it but let it be visible. I am going to be fair with you guys.

This website is hosted in a very good computer , probably Martin's or Marty's.

Anyhow, when I attack the website his computer won't be able to proccess all the pockets coming through this website, then he will have problems with his computer, then you guys will have problems accessing the site, and no one will be happy.

All i want is a poll and let members decide if they want me gone or not.
    Is this guy for real? :D

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,132
    Is this guy for real? :D
    Yes, I banned him a few times back in the days so he threatened to bring me and the site down. He warned a few more members too, I can't remember who. He even wanted to be my friend on Facebook for obvious reasons.

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    Yes, I banned him a few times back in the days so he threatened to bring me and the site down. He warned a few more members too, I can't remember who. He even wanted to be my friend on Facebook for obvious reasons.
    Unreal :lol:

Well the site was brought down more than a few times in the past, I doubt it's something he's capable of though ;)

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,136

Well the site was brought down more than a few times in the past, I doubt it's something he's capable of though ;)
    I doubt so too but is it true that he attempted last night? Enron told me so in a PM.

abeja6.6

Mar 4, 2013
    Question, where did my fuccking thread go?

I tried few times ago, but then I felt bad and I stopped the attacks. Al-qaeda who?

I doubt so too but is it true that he attempted last night? Enron told me so in a PM.
    Check the timing between my posts and servers going down. Coincidence? you're just arrogant.
    I don't know. Or it was just the overnight backup, it usually slows down the site a bit.
    It wasn't a backup, just admit it, this message showed up:
    This webpage is not available
    The server at asdfasdfasfasdffasfasdf.com can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.
    I was also doing the ping thingy to make sure the website goes down, then I saw lots of time outs, until i stopped, I just wanted to prove a point.

:boh: I haven't heard anything, I think I'd be the first one to know. It's probably just empty threats, not the first time we've seen that.
    Yeah ask the guys, btw, where is this website hosted? Seems like it's somewhere in germany, can't tell if it's hosting company or own computers. If it's a hosting company then you might get suspended if I do it again. I am obviously waiting for celtic game, when the website is very busy and lots of members would want to go to the forum. I want all of you to say FUCCK You abeja.

I want nothing but a poll, why is that so difficult?
    this is my current IP, 200.74.242.45, and this is the email i keep creating accoutns james . winks22 at gmail.com

you're wasting your time by banning me, I suscribed for unlimited IPs, and with one email i can create up to 20 accounts on tuz.

- - - Updated - - -

And why are you guys being pussies with this ban thingy? I said I will leave for good if members vote me out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)