Forum Bugs & Suggestions (1 Viewer)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Since yesterday evening I'm having trouble connecting to the forum. Every second post is not published due the site not finishing loading. Often it is not even possible to post a comment, since it will never finish loading. Quoting another user's will then do nothing but show the animated circle indicating that it is loading.

Sometimes I cannot connect to the site at all.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Killkone

Jun 30, 2011
AAAAAAAAAH GOT IT TO WORK!!!!!! (Or my cousin did it) Turns out that this program I had called Hamachi somehow interfered with all IP that started with a 5! Strangely I´ve never countered a nother webpage with it?!?! Just uninstalled the motherfucker and voila!!! My boring days at work are saved now! But still Marty and others, a big thanks to you for trying to solve my own problems...

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
AAAAAAAAAH GOT IT TO WORK!!!!!! (Or my cousin did it) Turns out that this program I had called Hamachi somehow interfered with all IP that started with a 5! Strangely I´ve never countered a nother webpage with it?!?! Just uninstalled the motherfucker and voila!!! My boring days at work are saved now! But still Marty and others, a big thanks to you for trying to solve my own problems...
Glad to hear it :)

For the rest of you: I think those connection issues should be resolved now. If you're still having issues let me know :)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Looks like the Post Your Pics thread went fins-up in the tank:
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/7643-Post-your-pictureski-thread/page2721

I think the technical term is "database kablooie".

---------- Post added 30.05.2012 at 15:42 ----------

Actually, per the error below, it looks like the file system might be out of /tmp space?

Code:
Can't create/write to file '/tmp/MYenyq3z' (Errcode: 28)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
If the machine is low on space in the /tmp folder/device, that's going to happen to a number of database operations that need disk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)