Forum Bugs & Suggestions (10 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
At times juventuz keeps logging me out and at times it doesn't, and I've no idea what am I doing right when it keeps me logged in. Usually I use Google Chrome, but that also happens when I have to use IE. Kinda annoying, especially when you want to edit your post and suddenly you're a Guest.
Read advise #1 in my signature. I'd remove all juventuz cookies then login. I think you might still have the forum.juventuz.org cookie left and it's reading that, you should only have a .juventuz.org cookie.

---------- Post added 04.04.2012 at 18:56 ----------

No way I'm installing that :D

---------- Post added 04.04.2012 at 19:00 ----------

Is it possible to add a history feature on market? I have placed lot's of bets, and I can't remember on what and when, so it would be nice to have place where you could see your current active bets, lost bets and already payed.
I take it you mean for past vBookie events?

http://forum.juventuz.org/vbookie.php?do=bets

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
What do you think about the idea of seeing what posts got infractions? That would make it more the whole system more transparent. And would be minimaze the possibility of double standards.
Senior members (over 500 posts) can now see who left reputation with a link to the actual post for where the reputation was left.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Suggestion:

Can we make a link to username in a post (by using for example @Dule90) so we'd get a notification in the bar that somebody marked us? That way we'd be able to see all the posts where somebody asks us something. I got the idea from Facebook, but I think it would be very useful to have, if possible.
This sounds about right, no?

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=242733

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Marty, can you hack a pre-filter or something that strips off the horrible "Sent from my douchebag device using Piece of Junk" in every frickin post? It was not cool when it was "Free email from yahoo, get yours now!" and it's no more cool now. :mad:

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Marty, can you hack a pre-filter or something that strips off the horrible "Sent from my douchebag device using Piece of Junk" in every frickin post? It was not cool when it was "Free email from yahoo, get yours now!" and it's no more cool now. :mad:
Yeah can be done. The easier way is for the user to disable it from the Tapatalk options in the app though.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah can be done. The easier way is for the user to disable it from the Tapatalk options in the app though.
yeah, let those douchebags figure it out

@Nzoric, no one likes your retarded themes.

Anyways Marty, when i check the forum from my phone I have to set it to mobile style every time I load a new page. Is it about cookies? it didn't happen at first, it started when the new mobile style was introduced and even when you switched it back it still happens :boh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)