Forum Bugs & Suggestions (11 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
What do you think about the idea of seeing what posts got infractions? That would make it more the whole system more transparent. And would be minimaze the possibility of double standards.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
What do you think about the idea of seeing what posts got infractions? That would make it more the whole system more transparent. And would be minimaze the possibility of double standards.
usually mods PM me with a quote of the post that got me an infraction.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
usually mods PM me with a quote of the post that got me an infraction.
I meant it would be made public. It would show by some red dot or "x" or whatver that that post have had infraction. Or the post had some edited info on the end of it that it had been given an infracton.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
it would also be good if we could see all the posts we got +repped for. it would make it way easier to find some really funny posts from the past.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Suggestion:

Can we make a link to username in a post (by using for example @Dule90) so we'd get a notification in the bar that somebody marked us? That way we'd be able to see all the posts where somebody asks us something. I got the idea from Facebook, but I think it would be very useful to have, if possible.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Suggestion:

Can we make a link to username in a post (by using for example @Dule90) so we'd get a notification in the bar that somebody marked us? That way we'd be able to see all the posts where somebody asks us something. I got the idea from Facebook, but I think it would be very useful to have, if possible.
Nice idea. I'll look into it

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
suggestion:

would it be possible to install new skins for the forum ? would be nice if we had somewhat of a variety to chose from :)
Sure it is possible. You can check at www.vbulletin.org for a selection of styles to install:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=247

Since we have a vBulletin license we can download any style and hack from that site but it's possible you won't be able to see the screenshots of the styles though.

You can suggest a style and I'll have a look at installing it.

Only problem is that more styles means more work whenever I need to install hacks/mods, at least for some of them. So I don't like to have too many styles. :)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
alright, i'll dig around and see if there is perhaps 1 or 2 that people in general like, then we could ask you to do it. it's not really that pressing :p

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Is it possible to add a history feature on market? I have placed lot's of bets, and I can't remember on what and when, so it would be nice to have place where you could see your current active bets, lost bets and already payed.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
At times juventuz keeps logging me out and at times it doesn't, and I've no idea what am I doing right when it keeps me logged in. Usually I use Google Chrome, but that also happens when I have to use IE. Kinda annoying, especially when you want to edit your post and suddenly you're a Guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)