Forum Bugs & Suggestions (7 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Juventino[RUS], you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
see all you people that invested in the shiny,shiny VBulletin update

this is what you get lol,a shiny forum attracting lots of attention from bugs,this forum is more disease ridden than lapo Elkaan

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I get tons of warnings mainly from google, as some of you have already brought to attention. I've stopped logging in from my PC since a week or two back. Only use my mac now, for safety reasons.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
This site is definitely giving me virus'. Avira just warned me about Malware for the first time and a Russian voice just completely came out of nowhere. I closed the browser, some shit came up in Russian and I closed the browser with task manager. Funny that every time I come on here, Chrome asks me if I want to translate from Russian along with a warning about malware.

Does anyone running this site actually know what's going on here or how to fix it?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Virus' like these are a tad creepy considering I have no idea what that Russian was saying or where it was exactly coming from.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This is what I keep getting on the forum homepage:

$New Picture.jpg
This site is definitely giving me virus'. Avira just warned me about Malware for the first time and a Russian voice just completely came out of nowhere. I closed the browser, some shit came up in Russian and I closed the browser with task manager. Funny that every time I come on here, Chrome asks me if I want to translate from Russian along with a warning about malware.

Does anyone running this site actually know what's going on here or how to fix it?
Read the last few pages. Your systems are infected. Google safe browsing has given the forums a clean bill of health since July 30:
http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=forum.juventuz.com

So if you're seeing a problem now, it's likely something lurking in your hidden folders. Meanwhile, there is evidence that something funny has cropped up on the forums in the past, even if there's no evidence of it right now. Since it's happened before, that's just more reason for you to be running malware scanning software on your own systems and do the safe thing. Do note that you could effectively have your system infected by another Web site and yet get the warning for the Tuz forums, even if the forums have nothing to do with the infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)