Forum Bugs & Suggestions (10 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Nevermind, the problem is still there. Seems like it happens whenever you refresh a page :/
It's odd, it wasn't there last night.

Either it's something weird about the forum or you've just exposed an exotic bug in Chrome and can collect a nice bounty from Google. :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Marty, Opera users have another problem; the site keeps refreshing constantly. It doesn't do it in Chrome for example.

And the Opera fanboys here are pretty hardcore, switching browsers is not an option. :stuckup:

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Marty, Opera users have another problem; the site keeps refreshing constantly. It doesn't do it in Chrome for example.

And the Opera fanboys here are pretty hardcore, switching browsers is not an option. :stuckup:
:agree: I thought it was only my computer being stupid. :D

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I'm sure these have been said before, but I'll just reiterate them :)

1) The font is too small and its killing my eyes. :wallbang:
2) Stickied threads, and new posts in threads are hard to tell.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I can't see attachments.

These posts for example:
http://forum.juventuz.com/showthread.php?32154-Juventuz-banner&p=2862304&viewfull=1#post2862304
http://forum.juventuz.com/showthread.php?32154-Juventuz-banner&p=2862452&viewfull=1#post2862452

I get this message:
V, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Edit: I see the image Marty posted though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)