Forum Bugs & Suggestions (18 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This has some funky ass downtime, updating?

One thing I noticed is that often I will post and it will stick on the loading section of the screen and then pop up with the error message about having to wait between posts when I have only tried to post once, as if it is trying to post it twice.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
added a couple things in 1st post like last post bug and maybe having coloured cards when we give out infractions?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I created a temp forum for when this one is down. Didn't pm a lot of people to see if it worked. So far it can handle 1-4 members. :p If you want the link pm me. I'll send you the link. Site is ugly and doesn't have the features and sections like this one. It's only temporary.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Last post feature works for me now.

Btw, I tried accessing the site from Chrome earlier and the site wasn't loading. I thought it might be down but then I went on firefox and there were no issues.

edit: Chrome is still not loading this site.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
can any one point out to me where to check reps and how to donate vcash if its still available in the new set up bec i cant seem to stumble on either option. thank u in advance :beer:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Last comment in the Coppa Italia match against Roma is showing to be this:

When I enter in the last page of that thread, last post I see is this:

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
I think that's due to the forum not immediately updating the thread information for all threads since it would cause extra load.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I noticed this problem too.

And other bug that's really annoying is that it shows the blue icon as there are news posts in a thread, while there aren't any.

Apr 12, 2004
If you hit "Mark Forums Read" then hit "New Posts," it says there are none, but allows you to hit a like "here."

Can we just put the link appearing behind "Here" and put it behind "New Posts"?

EDIT: someone just did it in the main forum section under "Today's Posts"

Thanks, brother, whoever you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)