Forum Bugs & Suggestions (41 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
That's pretty much the only thing that bothers me. For people who post a lot I can see the frustration. On the other hand is pretty cool :)

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
That's pretty much the only thing that bothers me. For people who post a lot I can see the frustration. On the other hand is pretty cool :)
I don't get it? For people who post a lot?

I was reading the Vucinic thread, I think, and during which there were no new replies made. Meanwhile, out of the blue, it dropped me down to the bottom of the page - even beyond the bottom-most post.

This can't be functioning correctly can it?

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
I don't get it? For people who post a lot?

I was reading the Vucinic thread, I think, and during which there were no new replies made. Meanwhile, out of the blue, it dropped me down to the bottom of the page - even beyond the bottom-most post.

This can't be functioning correctly can it?
It's working the way it should. It refreshes the latest posts using Ajax and it does that every 30 seconds.

What I meant though is if you're mostly viewing the threads and don't reply as much it's awesome because then you can just sit back and view.

If you post a lot you get annoyed because the quick reply box moves when you're typing.

Edit: No you shouldn't be dropped down to the bottom of the page.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Is there any way to disable that auto-update thing that's going on? I'll be reading a thread and it'll go blank momentarily before dropping me down, seemingly arbitrarily, a few posts or some such. Very irritating trying to read through lots of replies.
Indeed, super annoying...I kinda stopped checking the live thread yesterday because of this being too frustrating.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Indeed, super annoying...I kinda stopped checking the live thread yesterday because of this being too frustrating.
And here I thought your only complaint in this thread was that you cannot upload photos of your deck because they're too big for the servers. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)