Forum Bugs & Suggestions (14 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Indeed it is working. Thank you.

Now for the first unread but before that you have something easier.

The link to Betting has disappeared.
Yeah that I removed because the site was too wide for some users (I added a new style called Juventuz Narrow for them). You can just click the Seria A Table and then bet from there.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,546
    Yeah that I removed because the site was too wide for some users (I added a new style called Juventuz Narrow for them). You can just click the Seria A Table and then bet from there.
    Sweet, you're great you know that.

Lilith

Immortelle
    May 19, 2006
    Marty there are quite a few people unable to get on to the forum at this time.

blʘndu - i can't log in..it keeps showing me the "Wrong username or password. You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!" thing...waited 20 minutes, tried to logged and it didn't worked..waited again and still doesn't work

or this error:

"400 Bad Request
    Request Header Or Cookie Too Large" I'm trying from my work pc.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
    Is there any way to disable that auto-update thing that's going on? I'll be reading a thread and it'll go blank momentarily before dropping me down, seemingly arbitrarily, a few posts or some such. Very irritating trying to read through lots of replies.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)