Forum Bugs & Suggestions (122 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i do yes

or i move them to the batcave,its like our own little collection of dumbass moments,it is magical

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
When I try to view attached images from other members I get this message:

j0ker, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

j0ker, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I confirm the bug.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #109
    Yea, that doesn't help though. Maarty has to add me to the user table.

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    Think it should work now. Go to admin cp -> download / upload styles -> Import Style XML File

Don't forget to name it (Title for Uploaded Style). Parent style should be set to none.

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005

Hmm strange. I can view this as logged out for example:

http://forum.juventuz.com/showthrea...-suggestions&p=2860720&viewfull=1#post2860720

Can you link to a post with an attachment you get that error on? Like Dule90 says the permissions in the CP are correct by the looks of it.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #114
    Think it should work now. Go to admin cp -> download / upload styles -> Import Style XML File

Don't forget to name it (Title for Uploaded Style). Parent style should be set to none.
    It works.

I will start working on it.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Hey Marty,

I was wondering if you could make a list of the new features and perhaps a small explanation on how to use them?

Thank you

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    For Marty. From another thread:

It's new bling, my guess is Marty hasn't figured out how it all works yet.
    I think there's quite a bit of work to be done before the forum becomes anything like before, both visually and functionally.
    Bjerknes said:
    Yeah, but so far it does look nice. I'm hoping he keeps some of those widgets on the home page and allows certain people to create articles in each. It would be like our own little news section of the forum.

Aug 17, 2007
    I have a problem. Every time I'm waiting for the page to finish loading, it gives me a blank page with this: "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". I've got like 3 seconds to press the stop button of the browser before i get this message. If I do it, the page is partly loaded, and I can't see avatars and stuff. Why is that?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)