Forum Bugs & Suggestions (101 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I have a problem. Every time I'm waiting for the page to finish loading, it gives me a blank page with this: "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". I've got like 3 seconds to press the stop button of the browser before i get this message. If I do it, the page is partly loaded, and I can't see avatars and stuff. Why is that?
Well, your first and most serious problem is that you're using Internet Explorer. Thankfully there is an easy fix for that.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
So I must use another browser? There's no way I could somehow solve this problem and still use the explorer?
The way I see it, if the forum loads properly on other browsers and not IE, then IE has a problem, and Microsoft should fix it, not us.

Also, you really should consider switching to one of the aforementioned browsers. It's just better in a lot of ways.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
So I must use another browser? There's no way I could somehow solve this problem and still use the explorer?
Hard to say without knowing anything about the problem. Could be the browser, could be something to do with your network, could be a forum bug. But if you can solve it just by using a different (and better, because they all are) browser, that's by far the easiest to do.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

The forum keeps refreshing the page for me on Opera. It loads fine than reloads the page a number of times. Makes it pretty hard to post because of that. :D

Anyone on Opera experiencing the same?

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
1) bring VBookie back
2) bring Juventuz blue back
3) When checking new posts from the forum start page, it used to jump to the new post, now only to the last page.
4) I find it difficult to see the difference between new and old posts, only the sheet above a username has a different colour, but it is difficult to see, I liked it better in the old setup with the green dots for new posts.
5) Mentioned several times before but nicknames definately need to be bigger.

The setup has potential, but needs some work, hopefully it can be solved.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
The forum keeps refreshing the page for me on Opera. It loads fine than reloads the page a number of times. Makes it pretty hard to post because of that. :D

Anyone on Opera experiencing the same?
Yeah me to, though it got better after i changed the style. It happens when I scroll fast that he reloads the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)