Forum Bugs & Suggestions (85 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Ah must be my tapatalk that's keeping the old post counts.

Anyway. A nightly database backup overwrote the current database because I was sloppy when restoring so we lost 7-8 hours of posts. You can read more in my previous post.

Thaters80

Oct 4, 2012
chatbox for the forum sites creating bridges of communication for bloggers and web surfers. Chatwing is working excellent as a free chatbox and chatroom. Also, the group chat feature is working very good for groups of any size you can create your personal vanity URL like:
chatwing.com/MyGroup

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
chatbox for the forum sites creating bridges of communication for bloggers and web surfers. Chatwing is working excellent as a free chatbox and chatroom. Also, the group chat feature is working very good for groups of any size you can create your personal vanity URL like:
chatwing.com/MyGroup
Are you their spokesperson? :D

Anyway, our "What are you doing right now" thread is our internal chatbox

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Yeah it doesn't rebuild the post counts immediately. Post counts went down a lot with the "What are you doing right now thread" that was deleted, it just hasn't updated yet.

I'll run it manually now though...

- - - Updated - - -

There you go. 9409 posts :p
Thanks bro, I'm gonna send some money your way at the end of the month but I don't know the procedure and I'm mostly on mobile now so can you link to the thread with the info to here to save me spending hours on the mobile site :D .

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Well here's something. The forum won't let me have the name Kate back when I try to change my username as a pleb.

Edit: It's changed now as Greg changed it, but from the normal user panel it's not possible, it says the name is already in use.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Well here's something. The forum won't let me have the name Kate back when I try to change my username as a pleb.

Edit: It's changed now as Greg changed it, but from the normal user panel it's not possible, it says the name is already in use.
Hmm that's a bit odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)