Forum Bugs & Suggestions (62 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
@Marty

more work for you, I am afraid - posts from the last several hrs seem to be gone. I placed a bet in vbookie 1-2 hrs ago and now it's undone and got the moneys back.

You do realize you are hurting my post-count that way, don't you? :D

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Yes everything from the latest backup until now is gone, had to restore from a backup from this afternoon (about 7 hours ago).

I'll make it up to you ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Damn database backup script hardcoded the database name in the SQL so when I restored (I was stupid and didn't check this) it overwrote the current database from the backup rather than restoring into the temp database I setup. :(

Anyway, could be worse. I'll buy you guys a beer for the Nordsjaelland game :p (whoever shows up)

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Has there been a reduction in post counts? Iirc my rep bar correlated to my post count and I swear i hit a lot higher than 5k :shifty: and my mention count has gone. Im not fussed about the later, and to a large extent the former, but it feels weird with it sating i've posted less than every senior/established member on here.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Has there been a reduction in post counts? Iirc my rep bar correlated to my post count and I swear i hit a lot higher than 5k :shifty: and my mention count has gone. Im not fussed about the later, and to a large extent the former, but it feels weird with it sating i've posted less than every senior/established member on here.
Yeah it doesn't rebuild the post counts immediately. Post counts went down a lot with the "What are you doing right now thread" that was deleted, it just hasn't updated yet.

I'll run it manually now though...

- - - Updated - - -

There you go. 9409 posts :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)