Formula one 2009 (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hamilton seems to be either very lucky or very talented.

Still not sure: Why the hatred.

I guess because he is black and English.
Yea, you like to jump to conclusions like your friend denco who called me and Andy racists because we dissed Thuram.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't hate him. I simply don't hate.

I don't like his attitude nor his opportunistic character and i mostly don't like how much overrated he is where it is clear he's lucky.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I stumbled upon an article just the other day, can't remember where, it was about 100 best F1 drivers in history. Schumacher was 3rd, Senna was 2nd and Jim Clark was #1. :melayyanandmessi:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I stumbled upon an article just the other day, can't remember where, it was about 100 best F1 drivers in history. Schumacher was 3rd, Senna was 2nd and Jim Clark was #1. :melayyanandmessi:
I can easily assume that it was from The Guardian or something similar.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The Guardian is a good paper.
Clark was also very good.
But he wasn't better than Schumacher nor better than Senna nor better than Fangio but guess what, only a good paper like The Guardian will say so. They would even say that Damon Hill was better than Prost, they would even say that Hamilton is better than Schumacher. And you know what? You keep on reading them and I'll keep avoiding them.

And you know what? I will add you to my ignore list. It makes things easier for me on this forum.

Send my regards to your friend denco, the bigot.

Sep 1, 2002
But he wasn't better than Schumacher nor better than Senna nor better than Fangio but guess what, only a good paper like The Guardian will say so. They would even say that Damon Hill was better than Prost, they would even say that Hamilton is better than Schumacher. And you know what? You keep on reading them and I'll keep avoiding them.

And you know what? I will add you to my ignore list. It makes things easier for me on this forum.

Send my regards to your friend denco, the bigot.
Aaaaagggggghhhhh: the ignore list.

It was the Telegraph.

I only asked

May 22, 2007
:lol:

I love top 100 lists. They are always comedy. Like this one http://www.bruce-mclaren.com/news/bruce-mclaren-voted-74th-greatest-f1-driver-of-all-time

Who won a Formula 1 title because a moron made him pass and still his fans don't call this luck.
Lewis fans still claim that he is the victim and he was the enemy of the FIA at races like Spa last year.

OP
Cronios

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #97
    Meh, it's weird, especially for me.

You ask me that every time. I am or I was, I don't know anymore. All I know is I can't stand that lucky, arrogant SOB. He makes me sick, almost as much as Schumacher. If he'd went to Ferrari all would fall into place properly.
    But if Alonso will become his main competitor with Ferrari, you would really have a hard time for the choice between your team vs your favorite driver pawning your nemesis. The contrast of feeling would be... explosive!

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

But if Alonso will become his main competitor with Ferrari, you would really have a hard time for the choice between your team vs your favorite driver pawning your nemesis. The contrast of feeling would be... explosive!
    :D

The way things are now, I'd be happiest if Alonso beat Hamilton with Renault. I'd also like it if Kubica exploded this season. Those two are my current favourites.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)