Formula one 2009 (7 Viewers)

OP
Cronios

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #62

Trulli penalty promotes Hamilton to third

"Lewis Hamilton has been promoted to third in the Australian Grand Prix following a penalty imposed on the Toyota of Jarno Trulli. The Italian receives the his second penalty of the weekend after being sent to the back of the grid on Saturday, and now finishes the race twelth and out of the points as a result of a 25-second drop.

The Toyota driver's penalty comes as a result of passing Lewis Hamilton under safety car conditions in the final stages of the race; Jarno had held third under losing it by running off the circuit, before then repassing the McLaren with the safety car on track.

This means that Hamilton effectively finished in a podium position having started 18th, and Toro Rosso collects a double points finish in the first race of the season; Sébastien Buemi is now classifiied as seventh on his debut, taking two points in the process.":shifty:

Anyone noticed the graphical representation of kers during the race?

They made it look like a video game, it looked like a red battery charging,
    is this supposed to be some short of "turbo boost" or smth.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Indeed, it was all quite sad in my opionion.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

It is some sort of boost that they can use once per lap. Very silly in my opinion.

As for Hamilton....luck strikes again :sigh:

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
    Mar 28, 2006
    You're only wishing Alonso won't come to Ferrari because the combination will make your Hamilton look like a sissy boy more than he actually is.
    I realy don't care. I rate Alonso high but with Hamilton in my team i am not afraid of whoever you take.

Hamilton is a sissi??? hmmm, it should be realy embarashing for massa the fact that "a sissi" took the world championship in the town he was born last year. Too bad...

There aint no doubt about it when it comes down to driver ability that alonso is better than Hamilton.
    I fully disagree. I rate Alonso high too but i rate Lewis a lot higher. He is only 22 years old and he drives like a pro...

As for Hamilton....luck strikes again :sigh:
    One time lucky -> Just lucky
    Many times lucky -> Champion

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    KERS worked pretty well I felt to help our drivers keep up to speed. It was clear that the Ferrari had lost its main pace from last season because of all the changes. Unfortunate that they both (Felipe + Kimi) had to retire though because it was looking quite good for them early on.
    Ferrari will come back. They sucked in the first race last year.

I thought that the KERS display during the race was a nice bonus.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I realy don't care. I rate Alonso high but with Hamilton in my team i am not afraid of whoever you take.

Hamilton is a sissi??? hmmm, it should be realy embarashing for massa the fact that "a sissi" took the world championship in the town he was born last year. Too bad...
    Thanks for Timo Glock.

OP
    Cronios

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #69
    Glock should be removed from F1...

As for Hamilton, his efforts during the pre, qualification and race days were not good enough to justify his position on the podium. He didnt make the difference, almost any driver in his place could achieve that place by default...

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Glock should be removed from F1...

As for Hamilton, his efforts during the pre, qualification and race days were not good enough to justify his position on the podium. He didnt make the difference, almost any driver in his place could achieve that place by default...
    That's exactly what I was trying to say but the blind Hamilton ass lickers refuse to look at it this way.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Because he is an arrogant arsehole?
    Who won a Formula 1 title because a moron made him pass and still his fans don't call this luck.

Actually why would you reply to bianconero on a Formula 1 question, he has probably fallen asleep by the time you answered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)