Forecast for 2008/2009 (11 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Forecasts? Well, perhaps Altair can help me with this, but I think we will be seeing a decline in European Equities for some time as they are in a recession. Watch for the S&P 500 to predominately rise through the year, perhaps not at a stunning rate, but if the commodities bubble is indeed over then there will be more cash poured into the stock market here in the United States. Watch out for more bank failures. In regards to currencies, the dollar has to rise some time in this situation, so the Euro-Dollar and the Sterling-Dollar will fall. Europeans, get your asses to the US now before you lose your wonderful exchange rates.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
you and altair are like the arthur anderson of juventuz :D
You mean he's going to be dissolved for his failure to audit Enron?

Interesting...

Enron: I'd make sure to wear clean underwear from here on out when you're around Andy.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
the shoes pado has soiled? and dru it's andersEn, and i personally see myself as more of an Enron kinda guy those traders were hotness too bad they got caught
Hey, they created weather derivatives, so they must be good guys.

And yeah the shoes that Pado fapped in. I want in on those.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
You mean he's going to be dissolved for his failure to audit Enron?

Interesting...

Enron: I'd make sure to wear clean underwear from here on out when you're around Andy.
:lol2:

the shoes pado has soiled? and dru it's andersEn, and i personally see myself as more of an Enron kinda guy those traders were hotness too bad they got caught
word, thats mistake. the only good thing that came of the dissolving of A.A. was accenture, deloitte, bearing pointe and the other 5000 consulting/auditing firms

all i know is that i was in houston when all that enron shit went down and i knew alot of ppl whose parents were fucked big time:tdown:

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
all i know, is that this season is going to be really tough, and with the signings we made, i dont know if we are ready to compete and win at the highest level.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
We have Andrade for four less games this season than last. We have only really improved depth, but not much in starting quality. Depth wasn't even a problem last season, when we weren't in CL. Now we're in CL, which means added distraction. Don't forget we're on the wrong side of the referees books, at least until we're out of the title race.

inter have basically the strong team as last year + Mancini and probably a few more good signings. Instead of Mancini as coach, they have superupgraded to Mourinho.

Milan have improved as well, Dinho, Zambrotta, Flaming. Fiorentina are a lot better with their super transfer campaign. Roma, fortunately thus far, have been balls in the transfer market.

All that said, it will take a few miracles, a more even playing field, another inspirational season from Ale, while Trez, Gigi be themselves, Chiellini continue on his path, Camo not getting injures, Mellberg settling well, Giovinco and De Ceglie living up to their hype and the same heart and grit as last season for us to even dream of the Scudetto.

CL is unpredictable, obviously depending on the draw.

Coppa Italia may be well be our consolation. Well, I want that silver star.

Dec 26, 2004
People talk about Zidane and Platini as the only creative players playing for us during the last 20 years as if each one of them played 5 minutes for Juventus before leaving to somewhere else.

Each one of them played for Juve for 5 years, we have win every possible club, player trophy during those two spells so there is no need to put it as if Juventus never played a system with a creative midfielder as team Maestro.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
then why say those 2 spells when all was necessary was the mentioning of the platini one either you did err or that was some reprehensible levity. And you asking that second question just goes to show how much you know about "creativity" at juve in the last 20 years "smartass".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)