Football Manager 5 (merge) (136 Viewers)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Yeah, Di Natale is going to leave as long as someone wants him. He had an ok first season and his form in the latter stages of it was good but in truth he's very average. Di Michele served me pretty well mainly because of his ability to play a number of different positions. He can play on the right, the left or upfront so I might keep him as a back up player. Bierofka will start on the left side of midfield while Santana, Alberto and Di Michele will compete for the right midfield role. I want to have five central midfielders; Pinzi, Pazienza/Muntari, Van Bommel, Pisculichi and someone else. Who do you think I should keep, Michele Pazienza or Sulley Ali Muntari?

I don't think money is going to be much of a problem as Milan have agreed to sign David Pizarro for 12m, Jankulovski is going to leave for about 15m, Kroldrup and Iaquinta are transfer listed by request so I'll get some money from their sales too, Di Natale is probably leaving, Goitom might leave as well. I was trying to get Cesar Delgado last season but he signed for someone else. I've been monitoring Mohamed Zidan. I really want Gilardino, Pazzini or Robinho. I'll try to co-own one of them if necessary.
Sulley Muntari is definitly better than Pazienza. Muntari played really good for me, getting lots of MoM.

If money wont be an issue, then go for the 3 big latino's i.e. Robinho, Cavenaghi, or Tevez.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

Sulley Muntari is definitly better than Pazienza. Muntari played really good for me, getting lots of MoM.

If money wont be an issue, then go for the 3 big latino's i.e. Robinho, Cavenaghi, or Tevez.
Well Pazienza was better than Muntari for me so I sold the latter to Hellas Verona for 4.5m.

Zaragoza, Inter and Juve have signed Robinho, Cavenaghi and Tevez respectively so I'm going for Pazzini.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Ok, the transfer window has opened again and I've made the following changes:

IN - Van der Sar (free), Bonera (10m), Dede (free), Van Bommel (free), Santana (free), Pisculichi (4m)

OUT - Jankulovski (13m), Muntari (4.5m), Pizarro (12m), Di Natale (4m)

In the next few days deals for Stam (just over 2 million) and Pazzini (20m) should be completed. Kroldrup, Mauri, Goitom and Iaquinta have been transfer listed. My squad should end up looking like this:

GK - De Sanctis, Van der Sar

DF - Belleri, Bonera, Stam, Bertotto, Sensini, Cribari, Montero, Felipe, Dede

MF - Pinzi, Pazienza, Van Bommel, Alberto, Santana, Di Michele, Bierofka, Pisculichi

FW - Pazzini, Fava, Sardo

Three strikers should be enough as Di Michele and Pisculichi can play upfront as well.

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
Guys, I just sold Zambrotta for 34 million poundsterling, now I'm lacking DL. Any suggestion? Lahm is too expensive, I offered Bayern 28 million but they rejected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)