Football Manager 2020 (8 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I went for gegenpressing and 4-3-3. It works like a charm, although I'm trying to create working 4-1-3-2 as I have 4-5 central mids.

I'm pressing their defenders, wing backs and playmakers, forcing wingers, full backs and creative players to use their weaker foot before and during the games - it makes a difference.

Standard def line and higher LOA works rather well, but I go +1 on both if I'm favourite and playing against formations without AMRLC.

Giving the ball away as well, but they make way more mistakes and I'm quite dangerous on counters. So far - so good.

I'll probably switch to slower tempo and overlaps when I get proper players.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yeah, um, wrong. I'm an expert in this game, been playin' it since 1990's while you were in your father's nuts. Even if I download a tactic I always modify it before I start using it. Don't act cocky and arrogant if you know nothing about me and go play with your team Shit United in 5th English division if that's your cup of tea. I will continue to win everything with Juventus meanwhile.

- - - Updated - - -

Affirmative.

Orgut.png
Where did you get it - I think I`ll stop playing soon so Im interested in seeing who I could have bought (who I missed)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Do you manage to sell Bernardeschi ? Leicester, Arsenal and Monaco made me an offer, and this bitch refused every time to leave.
Yeah - I cant remember to whom - Try also transfer listing him (when you offer him to others you are not transfer listing him) therefore he can reject a move as he could still think he is useful but when you transfer list a player he acts differently

Apr 17, 2013
Yeah - I cant remember to whom - Try also transfer listing him (when you offer him to others you are not transfer listing him) therefore he can reject a move as he could still think he is useful but when you transfer list a player he acts differently
He is on the transfer list. From the first training, I summoned him to my office to criticize him for his lack of involvement. Systematically in a stand or at best on the bench. He played 20 minutes in a friendly match, I did everything to disgust him but he clings.
He refused Leicester and monaco because not prestigious enough for Mr, and for arsenal he didn't agree on his contract.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He is on the transfer list. From the first training, I summoned him to my office to criticize him for his lack of involvement. Systematically in a stand or at best on the bench. He played 20 minutes in a friendly match, I did everything to disgust him but he clings.
He refused Leicester and monaco because not prestigious enough for Mr, and for arsenal he didn't agree on his contract.
Ok so I used him as a sub in my first year and after that I sold him to Liverpool for 50M

Last edited:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
This is it.

Idk, did you do everything step by step for the license fix? You need to replace files in all 3 folders (2000, 2001, 2010). Then put the kits in the correct folder (FM 20/graphics/pictures/kits) then reload the skin and clear cache.

If that's not working then I have no clue what's wrong.
These are 2D kits, not 3D.

- - - Updated - - -

Where did you get it - I think I`ll stop playing soon so Im interested in seeing who I could have bought (who I missed)
Downloaded it on official site and bought the license for 5€. If you want I can share my license with you?

- - - Updated - - -

is it possible to play online with eachother?
I will crush whoever gets in my way.

- - - Updated - - -

lol, you're one year older than me

a cheater and a prick. alright then. good to know.

and you literally posted a ss of a downloaded tactic last year. you must be an expert in picking the right ones.

keep disliking posts, though, 8 is a weak number, I got shitload of posts in transfer section, go for it

394.jpg
Lol, a cheater. :howler: Let's arrange a match online to show you who's the cheater. The downloaded tactic posted by me was modified by me, so by default it means it is mine tactic, fool.

I will not give you even 1 more dislike as you are going to join my ignore list with other "pricks" who I shall not name.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #210
    any of you guys still having issues with loads of chances being blown?

my overall play has improved since the full version released but all the chances im creating are a waste. starting to get annoyed watching CR7 miss multiple chances per game he should score. whether its PKs, one on ones, headers from point blank range or tap ins from crosses the amount of missed chances from he (and also Dybala) is insane. these are world class goalscorers who have worse finishing than someone who has never played football before.

i havent played since quitting after a 1-1 against Torino. CR7 blew a host of easy chances before a torino fullback scored a volley from outside the box and at a terrible angle.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Yeah its stupid broken. Miss everything in sight. I win every game except 2 draws, but now its only winger and CBs who score...

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #212
    Yeah its stupid broken. Miss everything in sight. I win every game except 2 draws, but now its only winger and CBs who score...
    yea most of my goals come from CMs shooting from long range. thats effective but for some reason getting the ball to CR7, unmarked, in the box isnt an effective way to score :howler:

I'm pretty close to deleting this. And yes i know people are having success with 433 gegenpressen but if i have to play only one way to win then fuck this game.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I play 442, the 433 geggenpress not that successful after the update.

And yeah CMs scoring bazookas regularly is the same pre and post update. Same game Ronaldo missed 2 PKs (I got 4 in game a game, he scored one, Dybala scored one), Ramsey scored one goal goal from 45m, another from 35m. I was like wtf Haha.

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #214
    hmmm how aggressive is your 442? ive been considering adding a 442 tactic considering how obsessed with wingplay the computer is but my squad isnt built for it

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Downloaded it on official site and bought the license for 5€. If you want I can share my license with you?
    No need - I downloaded it just to see what I have been missing and the answer is - Not much...

Can someone tell me about Zinho Vanheusden - Has anyone ever heard about him? He is amazing on FM but is he even that good in real life?

- - - Updated - - -

yea most of my goals come from CMs shooting from long range. thats effective but for some reason getting the ball to CR7, unmarked, in the box isnt an effective way to score :howler:

I'm pretty close to deleting this. And yes i know people are having success with 433 gegenpressen but if i have to play only one way to win then fuck this game.
    First season I had the same but 2nd and 3rd it was about the forwards. Now Im on my 4th but I dont think I`ll continue as it is just too easy and I have no players to upgrade on (I have 100M left with no need to buy players) and thats after I got Pogba to compete with crybaby Rabiot who cries after every signing because he is afraid of competition..

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Yeah, um, wrong. I'm an expert in this game, been playin' it since 1990's while you were in your father's nuts. Even if I download a tactic I always modify it before I start using it. Don't act cocky and arrogant if you know nothing about me and go play with your team Shit United in 5th English division if that's your cup of tea. I will continue to win everything with Juventus meanwhile.

- - - Updated - - -

Affirmative.

Orgut.png
    You have a 'Wanda Icardi' folder on your desktop...

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #220
    tbh I think he did that (and probably the Wanda folder) intentionally hence why he screenshotted a windowed version of the game displaying all his icons. For attention or something, idk he's a fucking weirdo maybe he was smoking crystal again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)