Football Manager 2020 (7 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Managing Juve, everything fixed, links are above by ilcapitano.

I'm beginning of season, sold Can and Mandzukic, bought Tonali, Telles, Gnabry, and couple of promising kids. Friggin Haaland refuses to come to me lol. It was same in Liverpool, he doesnt want to move first season but is open 2nd season.

I'm excited about Gnabry, I'm experimenting with 3 strikers tactic still, so retraining him to a right sided pressing forward striker.
Arent you worried about his amazing technique - He has 9...

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
I got Tonali 57,000 per week, froze Khedira, and playing 3-5-2, Pjanic playmaker role like Pirlo. Dybala Ronaldo up front. Bernardeschi for sure on bench.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I got Tonali 57,000 per week, froze Khedira, and playing 3-5-2, Pjanic playmaker role like Pirlo. Dybala Ronaldo up front. Bernardeschi for sure on bench.
This game is ridiculous though.. I just got back from 2-1 to PSG away to beat them 6-1 at home (I adjust tactics during games).
Some results are illogical as this season alone I have a 9-0 8-1 7-0 results (Atalanta Roma and Genoa) - I broke the 100pts last season and I could break the 100pts again this season..
Signed Cavani as backup for next season (free) and I think I will stop playing after the end of this season as it is too ridiculous.. (If not I`ll try for Messi just because I can)

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Ill smash on Inter 6-1 but lose to Brescia 0-1 lol. I don’t get the system sometimes I still enjoy just missing around with the squad set up and positioning. I miss with tactics around 60ish70ish minute.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
LOL, have you tried him yet ? In liverpool save he had 40 goals for me before first half of the season ended...
Nope, the 9 technique thing...
I`ll see.. maybe I`ll take him as a sub if the price is right..

P.S I signed Klose as B team head coach..

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You will take him as a sub? :D He is 19 years old at start of game but will instantly score like a record breaking top 3 striker of the game. Who cares about 9 in technique, he isnt here to juggle the ball, he is there to put it in the goal.

Majority of people who sign him, he scores between 40 60 goals a season. I stopped playing my Liverpool save due to Juve, but if finished full 2nd season wouldn't be surprised if he had reached nearly 70.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You will take him as a sub? :D He is 19 years old at start of game but will instantly score like a record breaking top 3 striker of the game. Who cares about 9 in technique, he isnt here to juggle the ball, he is there to put it in the goal.

Majority of people who sign him, he scores between 40 60 goals a season. I stopped playing my Liverpool save due to Juve, but if finished full 2nd season wouldn't be surprised if he had reached nearly 70.
Mbappe is scoring 2-3 goals a game and Ronaldo isnt really a bad player himself while I have Dembele (Lyon) as a great sub..

Which role does he play for you?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I didnt know you had Mbappe. It will take a while for me to be able to afford him in Juve.

Dont have Haaland right now in current save, but in Pool played him as pressing forward in 433 attacking set up.

Now with Juve playing 442, that's working out well. Attack is one poacher (ronaldo) and one false 9 (dybala), it's easy to guess which role I will use Haaland on in that.

Btw he will easily out perform dembele for you. Also Ronaldo should be 36/37 for you if you are few seasons in?

Also Bayern sold me Kimmich, after Gnabry it's like they are my well paid feeder club lol.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I didnt know you had Mbappe. It will take a while for me to be able to afford him in Juve.

Dont have Haaland right now in current save, but in Pool played him as pressing forward in 433 attacking set up.

Now with Juve playing 442, that's working out well. Attack is one poacher (ronaldo) and one false 9 (dybala), it's easy to guess which role I will use Haaland on in that.

Btw he will easily out perform dembele for you. Also Ronaldo should be 36/37 for you if you are few seasons in?

Also Bayern sold me Kimmich, after Gnabry it's like they are my well paid feeder club lol.
Only in my 2nd season thats all...
I got Mbappe for a crazy sum Installments+straight cash+money if I reach the CL SF.. I did everything I could to make this move...

There is one very good tactic you can use if you are at a highly reputable club - Enquire and make bids even if you dont want to sign at the moment - It will make players unsettled and want to leave..
Mbappe didnt want to be listed but he became more interested...
Felix in on my shortlist and he is now transfer listed because of my tactics..
Dani Olmo is also very good and I wanted to sign him but Im not paying a sub 8M a year...

P.S Luis Alberto is quite good although not amazing but it makes me wonder why we never approached him in real life as he is good and has good vision - definitely a player who can contribute..

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Fantastic first season. Conference will be tougher, though. A lot of Pro clubs there. My WB is set at 12.5k p/w. Those are National League North numbers.

11cd251e1bfbc986dc6b90a2474dd03b.png

7fd9b6c31b4579cc8a39555196aecc86.png

McGlade finally signed a proper contract. 1y deal - can't offer longer than that. I have 2 or 3 players under contract for the next season...​

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
He's using downloaded tactic, Os.

Basically Marc is the guy who clicks on Continue and that's it, everything else is sorted out.
Yeah, um, wrong. I'm an expert in this game, been playin' it since 1990's while you were in your father's nuts. Even if I download a tactic I always modify it before I start using it. Don't act cocky and arrogant if you know nothing about me and go play with your team Shit United in 5th English division if that's your cup of tea. I will continue to win everything with Juventus meanwhile.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you manage to get FMRTE (has it been released yet?)?
Affirmative.

Orgut.png

Last edited:

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
lol, you're one year older than me

a cheater and a prick. alright then. good to know.

and you literally posted a ss of a downloaded tactic last year. you must be an expert in picking the right ones.

keep disliking posts, though, 8 is a weak number, I got shitload of posts in transfer section, go for it

394.jpg

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Skins out there

Heffem Skin 1.4 (by Krysler 76)

Screenshot

Screenshot 2

Download

Skin YACS (by bossland)

Screenshot

Screenshot 2

Download

TCS 2020 Skin v1.2 (by bluestillidie00)

Screenshot

Screenshot 2

Download

Rensie Dark & Purple (by Keysi Rensie)

Screenshot

Screenshot 2

Download

Evo Skin (by pikawa)

Screenshot

Screenshot 2

Download

Graphics Megapacks (TCM and Metallic Logos, Cut-Out Facepacks)

https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics

DF11 Facepacks

https://df11faces.com/Megapack

SS Kits (no megapacks though)

https://fm-view.net/forum/topic/184...r-domestic-league-kits-packs-1920-new/?page=1

FC'12 Kits

https://fmslovakia.com/en/downloads/kitpacks/fc12-season-2019-20/

FM 2020 Licencing and Real Names Fix File

https://sortitoutsi.net/content/download/50426

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Do the skins work with the 3D/2D watching of games? Latest skins I had they made that blank, so I could only do commentary in games.

I need really dark skin, the game is way too bright.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Latest update fucked that up, you have to download updated version of the skin.

Had the same issue. TCS 1.2 works fine, Heffen 1.4 should be ok as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)