Football Manager 2020 (2 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lol FMRTE is thousand times more accurate than actual scouts. :stupid:

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk
Did you manage to get FMRTE (has it been released yet?)?

I played without it but I wonder about some players I want to sign what FMRTE thinks about them..

P.S my scouts recommended Bruno Fernandes (rating 100) but I saw nothing special in him..

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
what a crap response

of course it is, you get exact PA number and you can find a godlike regen in Iran, Australia, Finland or Georgia. The chances are you wouldn't find them without using that cheat tool because you'd prioritize top leagues/countries over that. And it's alright to miss out, it happenes in real world as well.
It's not about regens, top scouts are usually way off the mark with actual current players. I get that even top scouts aren't supposed to be right all the time, but they aren't supposed to off that often.

And fmrte is just faster & makes transfers process more efficient.

It's how you use it. To each their own. The way I use it eg isn't anymore cheating than looking up wonderkid lists. But fm's player ratings in conjunction with how scouts work is too inaccurate/unrealistic. Playing fm19 now, & my scouts rated de Ligt 3.5 for potential & gave 4 to no names.

- - - Updated - - -

Also PA doesn't tell you everything. A player with high PA can have low professionalism, injury-prone, low adaptability, disappear in important matches, not be consistent, etc.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He's using downloaded tactic, Os.

Basically Marc is the guy who clicks on Continue and that's it, everything else is sorted out.
Its fine dpwnloading tactics, I have done it, and depending on which, the tweaks you make, its fairly rewarding way to play the game.

But to download a paid for program that reveals every single detail of every player, seems silly.

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #148
    Yea I don't see the point in playing without creating my own tactics and finding my own players seems like it takes the gameplay out of the game. The most i do is read this thread, much more and I think the game would be boring.

@DAiDEViL these people are playing a boring game.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Yea I don't see the point in playing without creating my own tactics and finding my own players seems like it takes the gameplay out of the game. The most i do is read this thread, much more and I think the game would be boring.

It's just not for everyone ;)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Lol
    Screenshot_20191117-161502.png

- - - Updated - - -

Looking up bunch of wonderkid lists & painstakingly scouting a plethora of players one at a time for unrealistic faulty results doesn't require any analytical capabilities or realism. It's just pointless (IMO) busywork.

Don't lump that in with figuring out/optimizing tactics & training which involve some analysis at least.

FM is easy enough where clueless fanboys eith Uber attacking lineups with no balance in midfield can start winning trebles in no time. Cutting down hrs of pointless busy work to 10 mins makes no diff with that. Paying for fmrte and editing things & giving yourself unlimited budget is a diff matter.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Lol
    Screenshot_20191117-161502.png

- - - Updated - - -

Looking up bunch of wonderkid lists & painstakingly scouting a plethora of players one at a time for unrealistic faulty results doesn't require any analytical capabilities or realism. It's just pointless (IMO) busywork.

Don't lump that in with figuring out/optimizing tactics & training which involve some analysis at least.

FM is easy enough where clueless fanboys eith Uber attacking lineups with no balance in midfield can start winning trebles in no time. Cutting down hrs of pointless busy work to 10 mins makes no diff with that. Paying for fmrte and editing things & giving yourself unlimited budget is a diff matter.
    Milner is actually a CL legend when comes to assists.. I dont rate him either but his stats are talking for itself..

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    9162bc4b32cfca895fec236981bd2be1.gif

every.single.time

pass the ball god damn it
    Still same with New ME? Havent played yet since the game, was hoping that was the main thing they changed. Even if I put shoot less often and less attacking, they shoot instead of pass 8 out if 1o times.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    I won the treble eventually but Im having trouble signing my targets:
    1. T.A.Arnold - Liverpool just hold on to him and doesnt let go..
    2. Mbappe - I can sign him BUT - It is a super crazy offer (I mean something like 100M cash+ 58M installment + 80M if I reach the semi final (which I probably would...)) - Not sure about signing him for this crazy money..
    My team:
    Woj;A.S; MDL Ayer/Vanhudsen Danilo; SMS Rabiot Bentancur;Dybala;Ronaldo Higuain/M.Dembele

Ayer and Vanhudsen - Never heard about them but they are super young and better than MDL while Bonucci is my sub and Chiellini is here just for telling people to back off when they moan about contracts and etc..
    SMS - Voted player of the season - is simply amazing
    Rabiot - Plays very well
    Bentancur - This guy is a beast! He keeps improving in an extremely fast manner.. I already rejected 110M from City..

Dembele (Lyon) - I see him as a better option than Higuain due to him being more suited for his role + he hasnt been born compared to Higuain..

Mbappe - I wonder if I should take him - I have a deal ready but Im not sure I`ll confirm

Next year freebies consist of some fine players (Messi is one of them... although he could sign an extention..)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Milner is actually a CL legend when comes to assists.. I dont rate him either but his stats are talking for itself..
    My scouts also rated firmino 5.

- - - Updated - - -

As for milner, 4.5 is just below Ronaldo, Messi, Mbappe (&, acc to my scouts, firmino) level.

- - - Updated - - -

I won the treble eventually but Im having trouble signing my targets:
    1. T.A.Arnold - Liverpool just hold on to him and doesnt let go..
    2. Mbappe - I can sign him BUT - It is a super crazy offer (I mean something like 100M cash+ 58M installment + 80M if I reach the semi final (which I probably would...)) - Not sure about signing him for this crazy money..
    My team:
    Woj;A.S; MDL Ayer/Vanhudsen Danilo; SMS Rabiot Bentancur;Dybala;Ronaldo Higuain/M.Dembele

Ayer and Vanhudsen - Never heard about them but they are super young and better than MDL while Bonucci is my sub and Chiellini is here just for telling people to back off when they moan about contracts and etc..
    SMS - Voted player of the season - is simply amazing
    Rabiot - Plays very well
    Bentancur - This guy is a beast! He keeps improving in an extremely fast manner.. I already rejected 110M from City..

Dembele (Lyon) - I see him as a better option than Higuain due to him being more suited for his role + he hasnt been born compared to Higuain..

Mbappe - I wonder if I should take him - I have a deal ready but Im not sure I`ll confirm

Next year freebies consist of some fine players (Messi is one of them... although he could sign an extention..)
    If rest of your team is complete, why not. And that deal doesn't seem too too bad for Mbappe. I thought he costs 300m.

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #157

- - - Updated - - -

As for milner, 4.5 is just below Ronaldo, Messi, Mbappe (&, acc to my scouts, firmino) level.
    but you can scout milner and look at his stats yourself no? so whats the issue?

i think the ability ratings are more geared towards assessing regen players so assessing real players whose attributes are different it is slighlty difficult for the rating system to do.

idk ive never had an issue with it

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

If rest of your team is complete, why not. And that deal doesn't seem too too bad for Mbappe. I thought he costs 300m.
    The reason why I call it crazy is because I had to trick the system with CL SF thing as otherwise I wouldnt have the funds...
    as for complete - I can upgrade over a RB with T.A.Arnold
    CM - I might be able to upgrade over Rabiot but not by much while Bentancur and SMS are untouchable and Pogba isnt an option for me since both are now better than him

AM - I have Dybala and he is good but Im upset over his creativity which I usually want someone very creative in his position (maybe next year with Messi ;) )

Ok you convinced me its a video game and what does it worth if you dont enjoy it with the best players even if deals are crazy..

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    The reason why I call it crazy is because I had to trick the system with CL SF thing as otherwise I wouldnt have the funds...
    as for complete - I can upgrade over a RB with T.A.Arnold
    CM - I might be able to upgrade over Rabiot but not by much while Bentancur and SMS are untouchable and Pogba isnt an option for me since both are now better than him

AM - I have Dybala and he is good but Im upset over his creativity which I usually want someone very creative in his position (maybe next year with Messi ;) )

Ok you convinced me its a video game and what does it worth if you dont enjoy it with the best players even if deals are crazy..
    Oh...in that case I usually go with whatever I need more help with - scoring or defending - or where I need more depth.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
    Dec 23, 2012
    Still same with New ME? Havent played yet since the game, was hoping that was the main thing they changed. Even if I put shoot less often and less attacking, they shoot instead of pass 8 out if 1o times.
    yeah its so stupid sometimes, my Wingback will run the whole side and my striker will literally be alone in the box and the wingback will try and shoot from the shittest angles

i have found myself literally yelling PASS, its really fucken irritating

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)