Football Manager 2020 (6 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
:D

I'd get 60-70 in the summer though

Fuck 'em, Big Mac is staying, but I have to sell Zagre.

8978ca237ede7adb66e5c241276c8361.png

Zagre is staying as well, but my AMR went to Leeds.

Last edited:
OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #623
    I get Aubamenyang for free in summer of 2021, I'm super stoked, my 20 20 scout tells me he is superb signing sign whatever the price etc, and 6 months later, he joins me, and I dont know he would decline that quick, but he isnt much better then the youngins I have according to them? :D I was like wtf, I gave him near record salary and he is 32. For big clubs thats no big deal, but for atalanta it is, even if I have won back to back trebles with them (or quadruples, won every competition), you dont get that much money (I sold Hateboer for 60m to spurs to cover my expenses, the previous summer sold Gosens for 76m).

Thankfully I gotten chiesa this summer to carry more of the load.
    Have his attributes actually declined that much or just his star rating? What is his natural fitness?

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Have his attributes actually declined that much or just his star rating? What is his natural fitness?

Natural fitness is 16, so he should be fine, but I wasnt expecting this steep decline in estimated ability in just 6 months. Now all coaches think he is backup level.

Maybe because my 18-19 year old starting left winger is that amazing, a brazilian wonderkid called Wonderkid, he is a monster, physical, skillfull.

Btw, whats your squads average age? I'm thinking I maybe made my squad too young lol My average age is 22. Tons of teens. Its either super young, or backup vets in Auba, Gomez, Ilicic (tho he starts half the time still) and Matuidi who I got just a free. All of them are around 33-34 (think auba is 32). Besides all the teens or early 20s, only starter thats over that age is Zapata at 29 (two back to back 42-47 goals seasons, but considering making Esposito the main striker now in this 3rd season). I sold all the OG Atalanta guys who were 28-29 age range, Hateboer, De Roon, Freuler, got a combined 120m for them. Been part of CL winning teams makes you overrated apparently, I dont get how I got 60m for Hateboer when he was just backup for me for example (I got why I got 76m for Gosens cuz he was dominating as fvck that season).

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    12-0 reggina.png

I decided to do one more season with Juve as that would be 10 years...this happened first game of the season.

Definitely the biggest league win I've ever had on any CM/FM game. The game itself played out like they do when you play against 11 fake players, it was pathetic. Reggina actually have some decent players - Valencia and Hall are wonderkids on loan from me, for example.

Their keeper gets a 5.7 rating when he saved 20 shots...

The game definitely gets too easy after a certain point, and it's very easy to make money on this by hoarding players.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    This is why I play super slow, I'm my third season with Atalanta, in nail space, I dont want to hurry through the seasons to fake regen players I cant stand that breaks immersion. I'm friggin atalanta, and I'm probably gonna win every single trophy possible (only lost 1 european super cup vs arsenal) for 3rd season in a row is my guess with a host of bunch of kids (many of them best wonderkids in the game, Tonali, Bellingham, Beretta, Esposito, Armini, Gravenberch, Talles Magno, Pellegrini, Cherki, Unuvar, Moriba, Aimar Oroz etc).

Both for you @JuveJay and @Gagi since you are so well into the future, can you give me a screenshot of a scottish fullback I bought in beginning of my third season? He super young, like 17-18, and looks really good and cheap to pass up, his name is Aaron Hickey.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Thanks boys, not flashy but decent. Im trying to groom him as my backup RB, after I lost the amazing Reece James who went back to Chelsea. Cultivating mini british colony in Bergamo, besides departing James, Have Oxlade, Hickey, Bellingham and Harvey Elliott.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Thanks boys, not flashy but decent. Im trying to groom him as my backup RB, after I lost the amazing Reece James who went back to Chelsea. Cultivating mini british colony in Bergamo, besides departing James, Have Oxlade, Hickey, Bellingham and Harvey Elliott.
    Bellingham is ridiculously clutch on my save. Tomori is another one who has been a great player, although I never signed him after UK left the EU.

@Gagi he's at QOTS aged 25 and zero valuation, I have to scout him as I can't see all his attributes. Does he generate in all saves then?

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
    yeah, he's one of SI guys.

Just type faceinthegame in search.

I had him at Blyth and he moved to Real Madrid on this save.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    yeah, he's one of SI guys.

Just type faceinthegame in search.

I had him at Blyth and he moved to Real Madrid on this save.
    The elite guy on my save is Bixente van Inzerillen, who for some reason is Italian. Should have realised they were still doing that when he didn't have some other second nationality.

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #637
    why is it that my annual youth intake is always complete garbage. on my 6th season have gotten 1 or 2 players with decent potential, not a single one who is actually good enough to be usable in my first team.

I have petitioned the board to improve the scouting network, network is now considered "exceptional" junior coaching is best in the division across all departments and training facilities are "superb"

meanwhile Inter's youth teams are overflowing with world class regens. I could keep buying Argentines or Lolzillians but non EU rules. :tdown:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    why is it that my annual youth intake is always complete garbage. on my 6th season have gotten 1 or 2 players with decent potential, not a single one who is actually good enough to be usable in my first team.

I have petitioned the board to improve the scouting network, network is now considered "exceptional" junior coaching is best in the division across all departments and training facilities are "superb"

meanwhile Inter's youth teams are overflowing with world class regens. I could keep buying Argentines or Lolzillians but non EU rules. :tdown:
    Same for me. Inter always have good talents. Other big European teams also always have at least one good player come through each season. Teams like Bayern have a crazy amount.

SI have obviously factored in how Juve never produce any youth products, lol.

I'm in my 10th season now and from the players who came from my actual youth intake of note;
    Ivan Borello - Italy international starter DC, plays for Lazio
    Pierluigi Cordaro - striker with a couple of Italy caps, plays for Milan

That's it. The rest are HGC but were bought from other clubs when 16-17.

Ironically, players from Juve's recent real life youth system such as Kean, Audero, Fagioli, Portanova and Gozzi ended up being very good players.

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #639
    Fagioli and Portonova are good? loaned out and they became shit

I have both Kean and Gozzi. if you play them they become world class

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Fagioli and Portonova are good? loaned out and they became shit

I have both Kean and Gozzi. if you play them they become world class
    Yeah but both aren't in the Italy squad, which has become very strong 10 years on with regens. I sold Fagioli to a Mexican team (lol) and in terms of attributes he's really good, Portanova too, to the point where it's a bit stupid other Serie A teams haven't signed them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)