Football Manager 2020 (20 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Yeah stumbled upon by chance a regen head of youth at Sevilla. 20 in ALL stats. Spent like 1m to bring him over. This was only a few days ago so I am still waiting to see if he can make me have my first youth that can make it all the way to my u23. My regens have been utterly pointless. I have every aspect at the highest grade and my coaches are crazy good but Sheffield seems to produce offspring from the swamp.

Sent from my SM-G960F via Tapatalk

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #677
    Yeah stumbled upon by chance a regen head of youth at Sevilla. 20 in ALL stats. Spent like 1m to bring him over. This was only a few days ago so I am still waiting to see if he can make me have my first youth that can make it all the way to my u23. My regens have been utterly pointless. I have every aspect at the highest grade and my coaches are crazy good but Sheffield seems to produce offspring from the swamp.

Sent from my SM-G960F via Tapatalk
    i think some of it is just the club. I have an excellent head of youth, best youth coaches, state of training center and every youth intake is full of trash but, each year, clubs like Inter and Atalanta get multiple player w/ world class potential

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Can't remember the last time I played as a national team on this game so I accepted the offer of the Italy job in 2029.

Won the Nations League in 2029 and then handed out naps at the WC:

wcita.png

Zaniolo, Chiesa, Armini, Tonali, Barella and Donnarumma all very good veterans in 2030 (apparently in true Italian style I picked 9 players over 30). I'd say Zaniolo POTT. The regen Romano is unplayable up front as well.

It should be noted that the World Cup was played in Italy. Weird-ass format with many groups of 3, however. Really surprised I beat England that easily, they have a great team. Argentina are very good but I'm also surprised they beat France in the other semi. The French seem to produce world class players basically every year. and Mbappe is still only 31.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)