Football Manager 2018 (2 Viewers)

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
I already expanded the stadium. Now I'll be looking at building a new one which will be named after me. :touched:
I already added ~11.000 seats; that 169 was so unnecessary :lol:

We seem to have quite a few similarities, I'm in 2024 and also got Mbappe & Dembele, but I won like half the CLs you did. Still, Mbappe has 20M / year and Dembele 12; dunno how they managed to rip you off like that :shifty:

How do you have such high valuation of your players? Mbappe is 78M and Dembele is 58. I'm in pre-season, so they should go up a bit by october but still.

Now I'm raising funds for this guy

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
FM 19 in a few months - This is probably the first FM I`ll be looking at GK right away..
FM 18 is the only FM I bought a GK to be a first choice (Buffon retired) and I got De Gea after I skipped on Donnarumma due to De Gea being slightly better..
FM 19 I`ll be looking at GK right away as I dont think Perin or Polak will have great stats.. I wonder how good Ronaldo is going to be - anyone has a Ronaldo FM18 profile?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
so you didn't download face pack?
I did. But I like the original Juve faces. :D

- - - Updated - - -

FM 19 in a few months - This is probably the first FM I`ll be looking at GK right away..
FM 18 is the only FM I bought a GK to be a first choice (Buffon retired) and I got De Gea after I skipped on Donnarumma due to De Gea being slightly better..
FM 19 I`ll be looking at GK right away as I dont think Perin or Polak will have great stats.. I wonder how good Ronaldo is going to be - anyone has a Ronaldo FM18 profile?
Courtois = BEAST

- - - Updated - - -

I already added ~11.000 seats; that 169 was so unnecessary :lol:

We seem to have quite a few similarities, I'm in 2024 and also got Mbappe & Dembele, but I won like half the CLs you did. Still, Mbappe has 20M / year and Dembele 12; dunno how they managed to rip you off like that :shifty:

How do you have such high valuation of your players? Mbappe is 78M and Dembele is 58. I'm in pre-season, so they should go up a bit by october but still.

Now I'm raising funds for this guy

I have an advice for you. Buy Vinicius Junior from Real Madrid. ;)

- - - Updated - - -
@Liviu :lol: Sorry man, I didn't see your picture. :lol: Done deal that shizzle. :donedeal:

Attachments

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Oblak is a beast too.

Playing with Pool, I am in January 2020.
I'll attach a pic of instructions and players. My question is this; I seem to score a lot of goals from crossing. We score beauties too but I'd like even more variety (less goals created from crosses). Do you have any suggestions.

Btw, yes, Mane left us. The grass was greener at City apparently. Will look to sign Stones in the summer and offload van Dijk. Tired of his complaints.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
@Marc Damn you got Vinicius sooo cheap; City refused 120M + 70M in 3 installments. :sergio: I have some money to spend, but I'm not comfortable giving 200M+ for a single player.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
@Marc Damn you got Vinicius sooo cheap; City refused 120M + 70M in 3 installments. :sergio: I have some money to spend, but I'm not comfortable giving 200M+ for a single player.
Sorry, man. I was a bit lucky to get him. I also don't like to overspend on one player. If you only knew how much I spent on Mbappe... :D But he's worth every penny.

Do you still have Kean? :) In my save he's a beast.

Attachments

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Sorry, man. I was a bit lucky to get him. I also don't like to overspend on one player. If you only knew how much I spent on Mbappe... :D But he's worth every penny.

Do you still have Kean? :) In my save he's a beast.
I still have him. He's best for me as an Advanced Forward but more recently I use him as an Inside Forward from AML. M'bappe cost me 180M in total. Milic was 110M :sergio:

I feel I have too many attackers for 2 positions and kinda struggle with having no fixed first 11. Any advice on who to use up-front? I use an trenq + adv forward as I want speed up front and one attacker being a good finisher with the head.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)