Football Manager 2018 (7 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Finished 5th season with Paris FC. Won the Cup (surprised PSG in the final and told Jose to STFU after the game - 1st win against them in this save) and finished 2nd, behind PSG ofc. Incredible year. Sadly, one of the most important player left the team and returned to PSG. He came as a kid, left as a fucking quality. Claudio Gomes. No money here, but it seems that chairman will leave soon, so I hope some consortium will come and invest a little bit of money, so I can upgrade facilities and bring in few players. Still have the CD pair from Ligue 2, Zagadou and Luperto. They're don't have godly attributs, but man, they are amazing. And my GK won the keeper of the year award ahead of Oblak. Andreas Leitner is his name. Never ever heard of him before this save. CL will be tough, I can't say I'm stronger than last season despite signing Coric and some Australian striker. Anyways, loving the same, hopefully I can challenge for the title in next 3-4 years against ultra strong PSG.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Well, are your wingers strongest part of the midfield? If so, go for it. Or just don't touch it keep it balanced. You can tell your strikers to run wide with ball and use AM-A or SS behind them.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Well, are your wingers strongest part of the midfield? If so, go for it. Or just don't touch it keep it balanced. You can tell your strikers to run wide with ball and use AM-A or SS behind them.
I have IF's in Martial on the left and Berna on the right. I'm equally good in the middle, too. Khedira, Pjanić, Dybala and Higuain. That's why I'm not sure. :boh:

Poslano sa mog Lenovo A2020a40 koristeći Tapatalk

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Bought Kimmich from Bayern for 55 mil. €. Sold Licht to China for 4 mil. €.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Then don't touch anything or exploit the flanks when you playing against narrow formations.
For now I'm exploiting the middle because Dybala and Higuain are beasts.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Started a career with Juve and after 4 seasons my team looks like the on in attachment. Won 2 scudetto, working on 3rd and won 1 CL.

Costa is a beast, easily beats defenders and crosses for fun. Dybala - played as a trenquartista on striker level - won Ballon d'Or in 2019 and in 19/20 season he has 42 games - 49 goals - 25 assists.

How good does Kean get? He's still rated as a wonderkid in January 2021 but I have other great prospects too.

Pjaca retired after 2-3 loans at age 25...:sergio:

Attachments

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
:tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

I have such a team nobody can beat me. Starting lineup: Courtois; Kimmich [FB-a], Rugani [BPD-d], De Ligt [BPD-d], Alex Sandro [FB-a]; Pjanić [DLP-d], Matuidi [BBM-s], Bernardeschi [IF-s], Dybala [AP-s], Mbappe [IF-s]; Higuain [CF-a]

- - - Updated - - -

Pjaca retired after 2-3 loans at age 25...:sergio:
:lol:

Attachments

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Nice going :tup: I always rest some key players in Serie A because of CL.

Mbappe for 337M...:beppe: and his penny picking just threw up in his grave... I had the chance to sign Mbappe for ~170 in 2021 but he annoyed me with his demands, but I'll make another attempt.

dionalessi

Jan 27, 2013
Mbappe was wanting to leave PSG, i managed to get him on loan to the end of the 20/21 season, he should help me secure a CL title. Ill post up a photo of my squad later. Mandzu is retiring after this season, Dybala is a freak. Kean is going to be a superstar. Bentancur is worth a ridiculous amount of money and Berna has torn Serie A apart.

I regret buying this on my phone and not my PC. So much better on PC.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm going to wait until a transfer patch end of transfer window to play with Juve before next FM comes out. Been ignoring this past version, but want to see how CR7 is in FM for Juve. Not even in game like this would I even dare to try to sign him lol.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

dionalessi

Jan 27, 2013
I'm going to wait until a transfer patch end of transfer window to play with Juve before next FM comes out. Been ignoring this past version, but want to see how CR7 is in FM for Juve. Not even in game like this would I even dare to try to sign him lol.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I tried to sign after the 18/19 season and they wanted 250million. I didn’t even bother negotiating.

I ended up winning the CL, Dybala scores a hattrick and Mbappe scored one off the bench. I’m shattered I didn’t loan Mbappe with the option to buy, his price tag is way to high though

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Can someone upload a picture of C.Ronaldo`s profile in FM2018 - I just wonder how good he is there
If you can upload Messi as well just to compare..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)