Football Manager 2016 (2 Viewers)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I'm gonna start a season now with Juve 3-5-2 tactic, wish me luck. Played couple months with Arsenal game first and got bored (bought Pogba for 104m lol).
I saw a guy on some fm forum playing with Juve in a brilliant 3-4-1-2 and it did great, I'm keen to try it but I'm "allegric" to 3-man defence tactics. Try to get Berardi as early as you can though. And if interested Lavezzi and Rulli can come for free

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Im trying a 3-1-4-2 right now from fm tactics section in forums, maybe is the one you meant?

I'm already trying with Berardi, they asking for 60m...

Will check up Rulli.

Dumb question but I can't find the search button in the game for names

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Im trying a 3-1-4-2 right now from fm tactics section in forums, maybe is the one you meant?

I'm already trying with Berardi, they asking for 60m...

Will check up Rulli.

Dumb question but I can't find the search button in the game for names
Yeah it's probably the same one. :)

Well for berardi i went through the same but if you pay 15 cash and like 30 (you can try less) on 48 months they'll accept, also add some unrealistic bonuses they go crazy for thrm, like (50M after 50 goals for a defender :lol: )

Attachments

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
best RB's in the game are Danilo, Dani Carvajal, Felix Passlack, Mayke, Lahm, Zabaleta, Mario Fernandes, Azpilicueta, Bellerin, Fabinho

Decent ones - Tete, Aurier, Hysaj, Corchia, Vrsalijko, Montoya, Darmian, Clyne, Chambers.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice team! And those rejected bid are hilarious! :D

How good is coric, lozano, ajer, fossum, jorge, and those other younger players I am not familiar with?
Also, we are desperate here for young RBs that turns out great. Players that won't cost two transfer budgets, like Bellarin... :p since you're so far in the game maybe you can have some suggestions? *wink wink*
Lozano and Jorge are beasts!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
best RB's in the game are Danilo, Dani Carvajal, Felix Passlack, Mayke, Lahm, Zabaleta, Mario Fernandes, Azpilicueta, Bellerin, Fabinho

Decent ones - Tete, Aurier, Hysaj, Corchia, Vrsalijko, Montoya, Darmian, Clyne, Chambers.

- - - Updated - - -

Lozano and Jorge are beasts!
I found Jorge(btw I'm broke so can barely sign shit, only signed Ajer, Melegoni and loaned Pavon and Cataldi) but whats Lozano's full name and where is he? Cant seem to find him.

I was close to signing Hakim Ziyech but motherfucking Arsenal stole him in deadline day. Also spent alot of time courting and negotiating with Bilal Ould-Chikh but after overspending on fee the motherfucker refuses to come to me, when he is in Benfica B, like the heck on...

Tielemans and Donnarumma were equally tough to sign, mainly breaking down due to wages.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I found Jorge(btw I'm broke so can barely sign shit, only signed Ajer, Melegoni and loaned Pavon and Cataldi) but whats Lozano's full name and where is he? Cant seem to find him.

I was close to signing Hakim Ziyech but motherfucking Arsenal stole him in deadline day. Also spent alot of time courting and negotiating with Bilal Ould-Chikh but after overspending on fee the motherfucker refuses to come to me, when he is in Benfica B, like the heck on...

Tielemans and Donnarumma were equally tough to sign, mainly breaking down due to wages.
My Director of Football signed him for me in the Jan window. I was like who da fuck... oh hello.:D

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Looks like I was mistaken about Coman, the deal in the game is the same as in real, 2 year loan with a 22.5M agreement. I dont have Coman and I'm disappointed.

back to the RBs, Jason Denayer CB/RB and hes great.

and last, deal of the season:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I lost to Bayern in CL, figures

But I have the choice of massively overpaying between Sanchez, Martial or Verratti (martial 60ish the other two like 80-117m lol) .

Prolly better save my money and sign my loanees instead Cuadrado who is the bomb in my wing back formation and a suprise random loan I made in January of a kid called Thomas Lemar. Absolute beast of a midfielder. Both cost 25m each in loan agreements.

Btw this is a specific rigid tactic, but I can't get Morata going and season is over soon. He has modest goal amount (13 league goals and 5 CLs, Mandzukic is beasting and starting over him).

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
How did you get verratti to accept juve? He isn't interested in my game but ill try again

You're probably using him as a target man right? Mandzu beasts in TM but morata in advanced forward scores a lot. And how do you use dybala?

Anybody signed Coman?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I use all 3 as complete forward, it's the rigid requirements of this tactic as said. Works for Mandzu and Dybala (kid assists as much as he scores), but not as much for Morata. Started 25 games (lots subbed on) and scored 19.

Verratti is interested, from the get go I think, or because I was doing well in league and CL. But I opted out of it now, would costed like 117m with add ons...

Bought Martial instead for 66m lol. French future trio with him, Pogba and Lemar. The latter who I repeat, is a beast, called up to France squad and chosen as best signing as the season for me (unlike Pavon who failed to impress).

Need to switch away from 3-5-2 to something more friendly to AMs and wingers. Lemar and Cuadrado work in wide midfielders roles of current set up (Cuadrado chosen best player in Serie A). But I don't think the incoming players Berardi, Teixeira, Lavezzi and Martial will...

Btw, wtf why is Sturaro so good? Strictly rotation but does very well, was chosen in Serie a team of the season.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Failed again to sign Verratti, but I signed Isco for 85M, he wasn't for sale until Man City made a crazy bid, and i matched it and beat them to his personal contract.

Trying for Romagnoli and Konoplynka now, and Berardi is so good in AMR inside forward

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How does your team look like?

Need RB for Licht. I didn't need it in first season due to man defence, but now going to 4.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Think he just signed for top club actually.

Nice formation, is that the reverse crusher tactic or what it's called. Also no Dybala?

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
jfghskdjfgsdfsdbjkgb bloody real madrid used their option on morata in the first january window. they showed early signs to sign him and he told me he wanted to go. then arsenal came by with a €71m bid, I didn't want to sell but considering RM was on the verge anyway I accepted the bid. I kept my hopes, after a few days RM came by and instead of 71m I received 30... now I am on a mission to harass RM as much as possible.

I tried to replace him with Pjaca (I used Morata as an IF at AML) but somehow they would only accept bids close to 50m, and to me he's still unproven so... in the end I signed rodrigo de paul for 18m. Still not super-convinced but at least he came with a more decent fee. I wanted someone that could play against the big teams immediately rather than in the future (already have Pavon). Still annoyed.

In my frustration I also signed Berardi, Fossum and secured Maia for next season. Tried to bring in Mayke but he wanted Meelan. :(

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Vrsaljko is pretty good!! 3 mom awards in 11 games, average rating 7.78

I also signed felix passlack from dortmund on loan, will try to make it permanent, not only a good rb with potential but he plays in many positions

- - - Updated - - -

This game is sweet. Marotta just asked for a meeting with me, There he asked if it interests me to get some more transfer money, and i said we better improve training facilities and he agreed and started working on it. I love this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)