Football Manager 2016 (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I have Passlack in youth team actually. But this season of 4-2-3-1 is going well, converted Cuadrado to RB and he is bossing there too, 2bd season he is leading league mvp.

Main problem how to best get Martial in groove, as CF too much competition for sole spot with Morata, Dybala and Mandzu. Instead playing him AML inside forward occasionally and working, but stiff competition there too (Turan, Pavon, Lavezzi). He is not making it as easy as Berardi, my top scorer as RW inside forward. Scored 4 goals in his debute.

Btw league registration change with reduced squad amount if you don't have 4 hone grown players suck ass... Had to leave out Neto, Evra and Barzagli out of the squad. They all third or 4th backups, but still. Marchisio is 30, so not long until I won't have single home grown player either.

Btw, you have players complain nonstop of training focus no matter what you choose? Alex Sandro is, starting to piss me off.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Think he just signed for top club actually.

Nice formation, is that the reverse crusher tactic or what it's called. Also no Dybala?
I use multiple tactics and I rotate my players often. I don't have a specific best 11.

- - - Updated - - -

I have Passlack in youth team actually. But this season of 4-2-3-1 is going well, converted Cuadrado to RB and he is bossing there too, 2bd season he is leading league mvp.

Main problem how to best get Martial in groove, as CF too much competition for sole spot with Morata, Dybala and Mandzu. Instead playing him AML inside forward occasionally and working, but stiff competition there too (Turan, Pavon, Lavezzi). He is not making it as easy as Berardi, my top scorer as RW inside forward. Scored 4 goals in his debute.

Btw league registration change with reduced squad amount if you don't have 4 hone grown players suck ass... Had to leave out Neto, Evra and Barzagli out of the squad. They all third or 4th backups, but still. Marchisio is 30, so not long until I won't have single home grown player either.

Btw, you have players complain nonstop of training focus no matter what you choose? Alex Sandro is, starting to piss me off.
How much did you get Passlack for? You should use him in first team. Too good for youth team.

I finally bought him at the end of 3rd season for 40m pounds.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I changed tactics into 4-2-3-1 too, Morata and Berardi are great, but dybala declined i dont know why, his role didn't even change
Sold zaza and mandzukic.

Isco is doing good with me, and hernanes is finally performing

Club world cup coming up soon, 6th trophy for the fans.

HG players is a dilemma, i had to leave out evra, barzagli and caceres

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Anyone tried "create a club"?

I won everything with Juve and game starting to get boring, and I'm just expanding the stadium, upgrading facilities and buying young talents

The only con with the game so far is injuries, i rest all my players and sub injured ones asap, and still i had Morata and Berardi both injured from January till the end of the season

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's Dybala long term injury for me second season in a row. I'm not winning everything, have 43 unbeaten streak in league, but 2nd season in a row losing in CL. This time even worse, dropped the ball in a tough group and disqualified in last game.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I cant give free game (didnt download it, was given a copy), what made you think I can? :D Just using valid steam code I was given.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)