Football Manager 2016 (2 Viewers)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Finished my 2nd season, won both super cups, club wc then scudetto and coppa, lost to real in CL quarter final. Thinking of going into my third and last season then starting a new game

But i wanna sign verratti and aguero and maybe romagnoli first.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ok so tried lots of formations but the only one that really worked was a 3-1-4-2 formation..
Won everything in my first season but had some great luck in CL as I drew Bayern at home 1-1 and won 1-0 away when they had like 20+shots on goal and I barely had a few (they kind of blitzed me)
Did make a quick work on Real in the final though 3-0...
Not a stable game especially tactics wise
in terms of players bought - got no one in my first season except for Morata replacement (Barbosa) but did get rid of a few...
Dybala is a monster and Mandzukic is a real scoring machine - Real did take Morata back and there was nothing I could do...
The problem is I cant seem to find players that will improve my team!
Vidal might but he is barely better than the ones I currently have...
RM cant find a better balanced one than Licht LM Sandro is a beast
Attackers Dybala is a monster while Mandzukic also - the players I can get to replace Mandzukic are quite unavailable (got Lukaku in my 2nd season although stopped playing for now)
The only players I could see improving my team are impossible: Messi Ronaldo...

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
The only players I could see improving my team are impossible: Messi Ronaldo...
Aguero and Hazard are more useful and are possible, in my game ronaldo agreed to join juve after i finished my 2nd season and real accepted a 45M bid (32 year old on his last year of contract) but the deal collapsed because he asks for unrealistic wages, I'm not going to ruin the club finances for him, Isco was enough

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So the summer I'm estatic for getting Verratti and Hazard, fvcking Madrid uses their magic clause and steals Morata from me with paltry 30m in last days :andy2:

Had to scramble and quickly get attackers to cover, even if I play with just 1 striker, signed the super kids Rui Pedro and Maximiliano Romero.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Berardi is not performing well at all for me, and I really can't make sense of it. He's my starting player at AMR as insider forward (support), which should suit him. He's regularly getting in good positions. Finding himself room or making himself room where he is basically one-on-one with the keeper but misses the goal. Moreover he hasn't improved at all in 1,5 year. I have since day one trained him as IF and initially to boost his long shots. Gave up after 5-6 months, started with composure - nothing happened, switched to dribbling and still no improvement. I am doing something wrong really don't know what. I usually play 4-1-2-2-1 or whatever it may be called, where the players are given a lot of freedom, encouraged to dribble and roam around. On the positive note I am a little bit surprised by lack of cards. He's told to press as much as possible, I expected to see some red cards but so far so good (knock on wood).

Those of you that have him have been very successful. Can you tell me a little about how you have deployed and developed him?

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I play 4231 with Berardi as an AMR inside forward (support) and he's been a beast scoring and assisting, i don't know whats his problem at your game

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I play an offensive 4-2-3-1 as inside forward on the right, he scored 30 goals in first season a dozen assists. Now I'm holding off 90m+ offers for him.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
By far the best squad I've ever played with in every FM game since 2009

First team: (except that injured Cuadrado is my AMR)

Second team:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How long you played?

I'm on third season, have the same formation as you, and this is my team (on cell can't show):

Rulli; Florenzi, Bonucci, Rugani, Alex Sandro; Verratti, Pogba; Hazard, Alex Teixeira, Berardi, Dybala.

2nd:

Buffon; Cuadrado, N'Koulou, Chiellini, Asamoah ; Marchisio, Sturaro; Martial, Lemar, Ocampos; Rui Pedro

Other options: Maximiliano Romero, Ajer, Coman, Nunnely, Melegoni, Giuseppe Rossi, Pereyra, Audero.

As said I just lost Morata due the damn clause, fvcked, bought the beastly kid Rui Pedro just in time for deadline. Hope he can perform like Morata, has stats for it (and scored twice in two subs already).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, Verratti and Hazard in same summer Mercato lol (2017), they each cost 60mish (Berardi year before for 35m). Sold a bit to make that happen: Zaza 30m, Turan 25m, Khedira 18m and Mandzukic 25m over two summers. Plus fucked my wage budget to compensate (spent 205m over a year and half lol).

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Wow nice squad, you have martial, lemar and hazard, i like

Btw vrsaljko is effing good! Average rating of 8 each season

I'm on third season too but after i finish it I'll start from the bottom create a club

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
In my game belotti and gabbiadini are fantastic finishers, always far ahead in goals. Anyone willing to try them? (of course serie a teams won't sell me anyone)
Milan asked for 304M for romagnoli..

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I dont know if 2016 is too easy or did I get too good at FM, but this is like my best season ever, unbeaten in Serie A. still cant figure out how on earth did Conte get 102 pts!

and lol at this, made my day:

going to play Coppa and CL final now (man utd) then I'm quitting juve and looking for work in serie c.

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #139
    How do you guys deal with players constantly getting upset over not playing?

Players who aren't in my starting eleven are constantly bitching about not getting enough playing time and trying to sow dissent into the overall squad. I understand it to a point but theyve gone too far in this edition, every 20 y/o squad player i have expects to be a starter, its fucking ridiculous

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    How do you guys deal with players constantly getting upset over not playing?

Players who aren't in my starting eleven are constantly bitching about not getting enough playing time and trying to sow dissent into the overall squad. I understand it to a point but theyve gone too far in this edition, every 20 y/o squad player i have expects to be a starter, its fucking ridiculous
    fine them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)