Football Manager 2016 (6 Viewers)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I have been waiting for this for months now, just bought and downloaded from steam last night and tested it this morning
Been at work since though and I just can't wait to get back home and play.
Will start with Juve and play a couple seasons then go start a new game with an amateur team.

Anybody came across the wonderkids this year? And free players at the beginning and for the 2nd season

I'll be posting screenshots later on and maybe a review

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Just check the transfer and wish list threads here. Most of people's evaluation of young players is from football manager anyways.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Played until the first game of the season, with an attacking 4-3-3 that becomes 4-5-1 defensively.. won all my preseason games and then drew the first league game 2-2 away to Napoli.
Best player in our squad is Pogba, rest are average.
Only him, Dybala and Rugani have a future
Only sold Padoin, and been getting a lot of good offers for Bonucci and Barzagli.
Very disappointing and useless players so far: Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Sturaro, Lemina, Zaza
Mediocre ones: Hernanes, Caceres
The rest are either good or still injured
But I'm going to play the first season with the squad as it is, only some scouting out of curiosity.
Don't miss a real coup signing Ramadan Sobhy (AML,AMC,AMR) from my fav local club Al Ahly (EGY) for so little money.
I've shortlisted a lot of wonderkids but I don't want to spoil the game for anybody..

I've played every version of FM since 2009 except for 2015, and I can say I'm satisfied so far, fm is never wasted money.. I haven't come across any bugs so far, match engine slightly improved, tactics are more realistic than 2014, and specially scouting became much more realistic and fun. The only con so far is the huge number of injuries and I'm not sure if its a glitch or some mistake I made perhaps in preseason

I'll be posting more updates and screenshots later :)

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to mention I actually did sign one player, 40 year old Del Piero <3 unprofessional of me but the heart wants what it wants

- - - Updated - - -

You mean rakib.

So who is the best Juve youth player in game?
No one so far, except Audero, but I'll take another look at them later

Good thing though that Coman is on a one year loan at Bayern and then he returns, he's pretty good. I'll also scout my loaned players later

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)