Football Manager 2013 (18 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:shocked:

scored 11 goals for me in 26 appearances and that was when he was 16!!!

absolutely loving this Southampton file, started unemployed, got a job at Barcelona B who were nearing relegation, won them the 2nd division and resigned as i was annoyed at how vilanova kept stealing my best players for the first team, then applied for southampton who were lingering mid table, around november, went on a long undefeated streak and won the championship, absolutely love this team as the owner seems to be a sugar daddy, sold some of my best players for an inflated price as well, bought G. Rossi, Immobile, man utd's fabio just to name a few, got a couple of 17 year old wonderkids that i stole from Barcelona B coming as well and of course Doria as CB who i bought for barca. I think this is gonna be a fun season ahead!

Jul 10, 2006
A buddy of mine gifted me this game on Steam. I'm currently on 2018 in my FM12 save that I've been running forever, not sure if I'm ready to dive into FM13 yet. Is it worth the effort or should I wait for another patch?

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
A buddy of mine gifted me this game on Steam. I'm currently on 2018 in my FM12 save that I've been running forever, not sure if I'm ready to dive into FM13 yet. Is it worth the effort or should I wait for another patch?
Match engine patch has been released yesterday.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009IXNPL6
Lowest price available now, if you wanna buy it do it now

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
has anyone actually noticed any changes in the match engine since the patch? looks the same to me. the goalkeepers still making retarded goal kicks way outside their area to an opposing player to score from the half way line into an empty net

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008
:shocked:

scored 11 goals for me in 26 appearances and that was when he was 16!!!

absolutely loving this Southampton file, started unemployed, got a job at Barcelona B who were nearing relegation, won them the 2nd division and resigned as i was annoyed at how vilanova kept stealing my best players for the first team, then applied for southampton who were lingering mid table, around november, went on a long undefeated streak and won the championship, absolutely love this team as the owner seems to be a sugar daddy, sold some of my best players for an inflated price as well, bought G. Rossi, Immobile, man utd's fabio just to name a few, got a couple of 17 year old wonderkids that i stole from Barcelona B coming as well and of course Doria as CB who i bought for barca. I think this is gonna be a fun season ahead!
Need some fitness work on his acceleration!!

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I'm currently in my third season (mid December) with Juve.

First season i lost in the last 16 of the champions league against PSG on away goals. But won the league, however lost the Coppa Italia final to Napoli. I also lost to Napoli in the super cup 2012, with Cavani scoring his last goal for Napoli before joining me.

Second season won every competition I was in, the Italian Super Cup (against Napoli 4-1), the Serie A (by 7 points however I played the last 6 games with reserves and younger players), Champions Leauge (beat Barcelona in the final 3-1 with Courtois saving two Messi penalties!!), and I won the Coppa Italia final against Napoli (2-0).

Third season, lost the European Super Cup to Liverpool (2-1), beat Napoli in the Italian Super Cup (4-1 AET). Currently I am 3rd in the league, behind Torino and Napoli who are one point ahead of me. However I qualified for the last 16 in Champions League (by the skin of my teeth, beating City in the last group game, allowing me to pass ahead of them on better head-to-head results!!)
In the last season i've been super unlucky with injuries though. Bale on his debut against Napoli in the Italian Super Cup, tore his hamstring 25 mins into the game, and only now is back to playing fitness. Neymar also tore a muscle and has been out since October, and hasn't even resumed light training yet! Cavani broke his arm and was out for 6 weeks, Isla strained his knee ligaments and was out for 2 months, and only now is returning to training.

Thankfully over the three summer periods i've bought a number of players, so despite missing key players, I managed to continue winning most of my games.

My team 2014-15

Goalkeepers:

- Courtois
- Buffon
- ter Stegen (on loan at Porto)

Defenders:

- Asamoah (DL)
- Ansaldi
- Isla
- Ngobe (RB)
- Lichtsteiner
- Kyriakos Papadoupoulos (Schalke)
- Chiellini
- Masi
- Bonucci
- Caceres (though leaving in January to City for 20 million)

Midfielders:

- Gotze
- Vidal
- Marchisio
- Marrone (on loan at Porto)
- Giaccherini
- Junior (young brazilian/italian CM, has scored 8 goals in his first 3 months with me playing as a sub)
- Griezmann
- James Rodriguez
- Bale
- Ljajic
- Giovinco

Strikers:

- Vucinic
- Neymar
- Cavani
- Rodrigo (amazing striker, only 22, part Brazilian and part Spanish)
- Stemmer (regen, very promising, only 18, has a finishing attribute of 18, freekicks 20 and other mad attributes...in his first season he didn't score much, something like 5 goals in 17 appearances, however this season because of injuries he is playing longer, and has already scored around 12!)

Future transfers:

- Kompany in from man City (free transfer)
- Rodriguez (young Argentinian CB regen)
- Paco (Brazilian regen AMRC)
- Dodo (LB from Roma on co-ownership for 1M)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'm currently in my third season (mid December) with Juve.

First season i lost in the last 16 of the champions league against PSG on away goals. But won the league, however lost the Coppa Italia final to Napoli. I also lost to Napoli in the super cup 2012, with Cavani scoring his last goal for Napoli before joining me.

Second season won every competition I was in, the Italian Super Cup (against Napoli 4-1), the Serie A (by 7 points however I played the last 6 games with reserves and younger players), Champions Leauge (beat Barcelona in the final 3-1 with Courtois saving two Messi penalties!!), and I won the Coppa Italia final against Napoli (2-0).

Third season, lost the European Super Cup to Liverpool (2-1), beat Napoli in the Italian Super Cup (4-1 AET). Currently I am 3rd in the league, behind Torino and Napoli who are one point ahead of me. However I qualified for the last 16 in Champions League (by the skin of my teeth, beating City in the last group game, allowing me to pass ahead of them on better head-to-head results!!)
In the last season i've been super unlucky with injuries though. Bale on his debut against Napoli in the Italian Super Cup, tore his hamstring 25 mins into the game, and only now is back to playing fitness. Neymar also tore a muscle and has been out since October, and hasn't even resumed light training yet! Cavani broke his arm and was out for 6 weeks, Isla strained his knee ligaments and was out for 2 months, and only now is returning to training.

Thankfully over the three summer periods i've bought a number of players, so despite missing key players, I managed to continue winning most of my games.

My team 2014-15

Goalkeepers:

- Courtois
- Buffon
- ter Stegen (on loan at Porto)

Defenders:

- Asamoah (DL)
- Ansaldi
- Isla
- Ngobe (RB)
- Lichtsteiner
- Kyriakos Papadoupoulos (Schalke)
- Chiellini
- Masi
- Bonucci
- Caceres (though leaving in January to City for 20 million)

Midfielders:

- Gotze
- Vidal
- Marchisio
- Marrone (on loan at Porto)
- Giaccherini
- Junior (young brazilian/italian CM, has scored 8 goals in his first 3 months with me playing as a sub)
- Griezmann
- James Rodriguez
- Bale
- Ljajic
- Giovinco

Strikers:

- Vucinic
- Neymar
- Cavani
- Rodrigo (amazing striker, only 22, part Brazilian and part Spanish)
- Stemmer (regen, very promising, only 18, has a finishing attribute of 18, freekicks 20 and other mad attributes...in his first season he didn't score much, something like 5 goals in 17 appearances, however this season because of injuries he is playing longer, and has already scored around 12!)

Future transfers:

- Kompany in from man City (free transfer)
- Rodriguez (young Argentinian CB regen)
- Paco (Brazilian regen AMRC)
- Dodo (LB from Roma on co-ownership for 1M)
:tuttosport:

Jul 10, 2006
I was loving my first FM13 Juve save until the game started CTD. I think it's because I used FMRTE to give Juve a 200,000,000 transfer kitty and a 4.5m wage budget. :) Now no saves work. I'm going to have to do a complete uninstall and start over again. This time I'll try not to cheat. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)