Football Manager 2012 (18 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Yeah I just got (downloaded :shifty:) this game (my first FM game ever) last week. How can I make the game better with facepacks and real club names and logos and competitions etc?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
'Fabrizio Tencone has reported that Vincenzo Iaquinta pulled up with a groin strain after chasing a ball during a training session.

It is likely that Vincenzo Iaquinta will be out for 2 to 3 weeks'.

:lol: This is the most realistic game I've ever played. Especially with the previous post about Bonucci too.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Ahh grazie. I wasn't going to download it but then I already have the logo pack so I decided to download it since that cut down the file size.

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
Started a game as Neapolis Frattese, a Serie C2/B side. The media prediction was 13th.

I came 1st: Win 28, Draw 7, Loss 5 ... GF 70, GA 26 ... Points 91

Thanks to some astute free transfers (no transfer budget). Kept the wage budget in line. Beat teams such as Perugia (easily), Ternana (easily), and drew to Huesca (Liga Adelante in a friendly).

Promoted to Serie C1/B and made a few great free transfers, Bernardo Corradi included. Starting the season now.

No cheating.
Italian Cup

First Qualifying Round
Como (C1/A) 1 - 2 Neapolis Frattese (C1/B)

Second Qualifying Round
Varese (B) 0 - 1 Neapolis Frattese (C1/B)

Third Qualifying Round
Livorno (B) 2 - 2p Neapolis Frattese (C1/B)

Won the last game on pens (4-3), even though they scored the equaliser on 90 + 6 and there was only 3 minutes of stoppage, lol.

I'm Vsing Cagliari (A) next, so there's no chance I'll win.
Came 5th in that Serie C1/B season (18 wins, 8 draws, 8 losses) when my media prediction was 14th. I won the 1st round of play-offs for promotion, but then lost in the 2nd round.

Came 1st in the next Serie C1/B season (21 wins, 11 draws, 2 losses) when my media prediction was 11th. Won promotion to Serie B.

I'm in the Serie B now, and after 10 games I am 7 wins and 3 draws (For 14, Against 4) and coming equal 1st with Poorino. My media prediction for this season is 22nd (last).

---

So, that's from a lowly C2/B team to a top Serie B side in just over 3 seasons. Also, bear in mind I have not had a transfer budget for any season. They've all had to be free transfers.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I tried to buy him after my first season but then I went with Hazard for €44m. Sort of an end of window panic buy even though I already got Tevez for €21m. I managed to win the Serie A, Coppa Italia (2nd time in a row) and the Europa League (beating Barca with an injured Messi in the quarters and Arsenal in the final 4-3 ET Quagliarella double) after being knocked out of CL qualifying rounds by Chelsea. I'm in the mercato of my 3rd season except the club is in massive debt because I managed to spend €120m (Gained €45M on sales) on transfers the previous season. Roma got relegated (with Prandelli as coach - Lippi is Italy manager again :lol:) and I can't even afford to buy De Rossi for €15m. I already cost the board €20+m at the start of the window and huge monthly installments because I negotiated for Danilo and Felipe Anderson during the previous season and I had no transfer money left :lol: (total for them = €40m)

My team now (4-3-1-2):
GK: Buffon & Manninger. Had to sell Storari because his wage was too high. Leali, Branescu & Areola (€8.5m :sergio:) youth GKs
RB: Licht, Danilo and just sold Maggio for €2M after buying him for €1.3M because I need to cut back wages
CB: Chiellini, Sorensen, Bonucci, Barzagli
LB: Ziegler, De Ceglie
CM: Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio, Fernando (€6m), Poli (€5.5m) and (Danilo). I had Guarente but I just sold him.
AM: Hazard, Kovacic (U20 squad), Felipe Anderson (U20 squad)
ST: Tevez (causes too many problems even in the game), Damiao, Quag, Matri, Vucinic

My U20 squad has like 10-15 players with 4 star potential. I think I've spent about €60-70m on U20s. But it shows though since we won the U20 league like 28 games in and finished with 100 and something points and 100+ goal difference.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
:lol:

Dude I managed to spend €240 in one transfer window...I'm managing arsenal and could careless about there financial shape, I want the CL/EPL/FA treble, then for Juve to stop being pussies and hire me

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
€240m? :lol: wow.

Is it possible to make the club richer? In the richest clubs rankings, is it possible to get Juve at the top?
Unless you get a new owner? ? Or use fmrte the football manager editor

Here's my team
Hulk
Neymar
Van Wolfswinkel
Van Persie
Shaarawy
Coutinho
Walcott
Wilshere
Ramsey
Asamoah
Song
Vermaelen
Koscielny
Shawcross
Sagna
Lucas Moura

and can't remember the rest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)