Football Manager 2012 (39 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I'm starting to hate this game, transfer negotiations are extremely hard and stupid. I signe Chicharito for €13m because he was on transfer list, but Udinese wants 29m for freakin' Astori :S I can't find proper defender for a reasonable price, all of them cost above 40m which is insane amount that I don't want to pay.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Got bored with Juve save so I started a new one with Münster in German third division. And yes, I only picked them for the name. How could I resist such an awesome name and I enjoy my player Truckenbrod as well. Dunno why but its a sweet name. Anyone know of a player I could fetch? My squad is awful and no half-decent player wants to join me. Trying to offload some players and there are teams interested but whatever I do no one wants to bid on them. Zzzzz... don't get why.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Got bored with Juve save so I started a new one with Münster in German third division. And yes, I only picked them for the name. How could I resist such an awesome name and I enjoy my player Truckenbrod as well. Dunno why but its a sweet name. Anyone know of a player I could fetch? My squad is awful and no half-decent player wants to join me. Trying to offload some players and there are teams interested but whatever I do no one wants to bid on them. Zzzzz... don't get why.
:rofl:

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Just started with Juve Stabia - transfer budget 26.5k! So I added another manager to the game as Man City boss, stole all their money (90m pounds) and resigned. Fair, eh?

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Munster, Truckenbrod :lol2: :lol2:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Botia becomes a monster defender.

Btw. Sanogo, what a small team killer! Against the bigger teams he is very inconsistent for me but against the smaller teams he's incredible.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Anyone use Oscar Cardozo?

I scouted this guy, he has amazing finishing stats, and signed him but so far he has sucked hard.

I've used him as a DLF, TM, P and I can't seem to get the best out of him. He's scored about 4 times for me in an entire season and he regularly misses one on ones, open goals, free headers etc. My shooting training rating is 4.5/5 so I doubt it's that. Anyone know how to use this guy effectively?

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
Started a game as Neapolis Frattese, a Serie C2/B side. The media prediction was 13th.

I came 1st: Win 28, Draw 7, Loss 5 ... GF 70, GA 26 ... Points 91

Thanks to some astute free transfers (no transfer budget). Kept the wage budget in line. Beat teams such as Perugia (easily), Ternana (easily), and drew to Huesca (Liga Adelante in a friendly).

Promoted to Serie C1/B and made a few great free transfers, Bernardo Corradi included. Starting the season now.

No cheating.

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
Italian Cup

First Qualifying Round
Como (C1/A) 1 - 2 Neapolis Frattese (C1/B)

Second Qualifying Round
Varese (B) 0 - 1 Neapolis Frattese (C1/B)

Third Qualifying Round
Livorno (B) 2 - 2p Neapolis Frattese (C1/B)

Won the last game on pens (4-3), even though they scored the equaliser on 90 + 6 and there was only 3 minutes of stoppage, lol.

I'm Vsing Cagliari (A) next, so there's no chance I'll win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)