Football Manager 2012 (5 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
For my second season I've picked up Hulk (24), Cavani (10, wanted out of Napoli), Hamsik (25) & Leighton Baines (15).

All in 48 month installments, lol, despite having 70m in transfer funds!
I would have thought that any Juve manager would have to fix all transfers to 36 month periods, for authenticity.

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
I turned off FM12 to download the patch and it won't startup again. :sergio: Everytime I quit the game, the next time I have to delete & reinstall so steamshit can launch it again.

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
how weird
my steam always updated it and then start the game automaticaly
Dodo where do you buys your games?
I bought mine at FRS, but that shouldn't matter. I googled a bit and apparently a lot of people are having the same problem as me.. Maybe because I'm on a Mac, not sure.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Why do people not just buy this game? It's like £25 here, which is a lot cheaper than any new console game. And some of you spend 75 hours a week playing it :D

Tight bastards!

Bufi

Dec 21, 2010
Why do people not just buy this game? It's like £25 here, which is a lot cheaper than any new console game. And some of you spend 75 hours a week playing it :D

Tight bastards!
Haha True that:D

But in my country an average salary is 150 eu,and thats expensive for us:D

Soo will have crack ?

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
I finished my first season with a double. Beat Palermo in cup final and won the scudetto in the last round by beating Milan at San Siro 0:3. Napoli was 2nd two points behind, Milan was 3rd four points behind and merda was 4th five points behind.

Anyone wanna share his tactic? I have one i made, but i would like to have one or two more. Please

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
I finished 2nd in Serie A and sold Krasic and Elia for 44M total to buy a star player, but everyone have no intentions joining Juventus. I tried signing Jovetic, Hamsik, Neymar, Thiago, Wilshere and Lucas with no success. Dortmund also rejected my 80M offer for Gotze.

I was getting desperate so in the end I paid 48M for Hazard + 14M sign bonus for him and his agent.

OP
Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #177
    How good is Yann M'vila in the game?
    I have him. I rotate Him and Pirlo on a DM position and Marchisio and Vidal in the CM position. It alloys me that if you put M'vila in the CM position he gets a yellow dot, makes no sence.

M'vila is about the same as Pirlo in the game. I think he'll quickly take his position though. he cost me £27m which i think is a bit steep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)