Football Manager 2011 (10 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
It all depends which formation you play and how much you use him.

Fleck, for example, has 46/31/32, 7.83 rating because I play 4-1-3-2 and he's trequartista. With 4-4-2 he'd score 10-15 goals at most. Pastore is brilliant. ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I just signed 4y contract, wage is nice, 32.5k p/w :)

And wow, John Fleck has become a legend on Info screen. Way the go, Johnny!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So Quag didn't want to make the move permanent despite making 35 appearances, Dzeko's deal was cancelled because some other non-EU player signed after he did, and Amauri won't extend his contract. These guys are a bunch of clowns.

So now I'm just left with Alex and Neymar up top on July 1st, 2011. And Sanogo in the U-21's. Wankers.

I've got a deal in place for Forlan for 10M Euros, and loaned Macheda with an option to buy. Forlan led Liga in goals last year and looks like he still has something left in the tank, maybe two years. I also have a 20M deal for Berbatov, but he's already 30. Wanted to get Suarez but his Dutch citizenship is in the "paperwork" process, so who knows how long this will take.

I need a target man who can score, for under 25M. Any suggestions?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Andy, go for Lukaku...brilliant and young.

Fuck, I ran out of money before being able to buy Dzeko. So after the first season I only had 2m left to spend and Wolfsburg transfer listed him for only 15m dollars and I couldn't buy him...and so 2 days before the window opened Chelski paid the 15m before I could

FUCKING SON OF A BITCH I AM PISSED. Only good news is that he has a release of 57m...so there is a chance next season providing Juve board pay up. :sergio:

I hate my life.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I'm bit bored with my Rangers, I'll put this save on hold for a while.

Need new team... Not LLM, it's too soon for that... I'd try France, probably PSG, I like their colours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)