Football Manager 2011 (14 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yo, anyway to improve DP's pace at his age?

Intuitively it would probably decrease his speed through wear and tear, but thought I'd ask.

He's still got all 20 stats but no physical attributes. Makes him sort of useless in my system. I should try to use him as a target man.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Gagi, you're like a FM God!

When they whine like that, don't play them and ignore them completely.. in a while from 2 weeks to 3 months he will apologise and stop being 'unhappy'..
but as for discipline you must do something after the match when someone gets red carded, at the beginning of the season I have warnings, later I fine 2 weeks for a straight red card and 1 week for 2 yellows

as for the striker, sign one of:
Oscar Caldozo - Benfica - 5.5M
Eduardo - Arsenal - 10M
Soren Larsen - Toulouse - 4M
or Vaclav Kadlec for the future - Sparta Prague - 1.3M

As for the bid, you gotta offer 0 plus the amount of money on 48 months
first you declare interest in player, then you make an enquiry, then you offer half his price, then you keep raising while keeping it negotiable
then you make the real bid with a 10-20% profit from next sale, non-negotiable
90% that does it for me.

and btw you sold your players for almost nothing, you should play them regularly, then transfer list them then keep playing them, and teams will start showing interst and perhaps bids, if not then offer them for 1M less than the asked price..
Thanks man. I really appreciate it.

---

Btw, who's this Leigh Griffiths guy? He seems to be quite the striker in FM and has some serious cult following both in the game and in real life :confused:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Muller won't come for less than 32, Gomez won't come for less than 30, and Luis Suarez is still awaiting his fucking paperwork. Huntelaar doesn't want to leave. I might just gamble and see if he gets his work done, and if not just use Yaya Sonoco Station.

July 20th right now, so I've only moved a week.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
For some reason my inbox keeps asking me if I want to cancel Balotelli's contract.

Oh shit. First glitch.

Plus I can't take Buffon off the transfer list after he requested to be placed on it. But now he wants to stay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)