Football Manager 2011 (32 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
LMAO Gagi...I know how to find players but my version of the game or the year or whatever it is definitely is not producing talents like the ones you have in your game.

Damn the kids are loaded.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Type "faceinthegame" in search box, you'll see the regens with names of the guys who works for SI. Maybe you can find some badass player there. Sadly, I haven't, all of them are pathetic.
I checked...nothing worth making an offer for :sergio:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol::lol:

Amauri in the game is just the same as in real life...

"He did so well until the finish...He will kick himself for missing that".

:dielaugh:

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
lol Hustini :D

btw which season are you on? 1st?
the game starts producing these great talents by the mid of 2nd season, but you'll never find them unless you scout a lot, have a roaming scout in each region in Europe, plus two in South America, and the rest roaming "world" :tup:

and personally I manually scout every squad in the U20 competitions

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I might try and cash in on Buffon and snap up this guy when my summer window opens up? What do you guys think?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I might try and cash in on Buffon and snap up this guy when my summer window opens up? What do you guys think?
Well Gigi served me for 6 seasons before he retired, so I don't know why you'd wanna do that. Unless you're desperate for cash.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well Gigi served me for 6 seasons before he retired, so I don't know why you'd wanna do that. Unless you're desperate for cash.
Not really desperate. I love Gigi and he is still top 2 in game, just kinda ready for a change. I have never sold him before in the last 5 versions of the game and that guy was stacked, so I am wondering what it would be like to have Neuer.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
fuck agent fees. some players are demanding insane fees and salaries.

pastore wants 225 000 euroes and a week, 7 million signing fee and 6.5 million for agent.

fuck

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Such stupidity. Can't wait for the next patch, which won't be out until forever.

Although the problems I've faced aren't as bad as they normally are at first.

Fuck, Chiellini and Melo suspended for Inter. :sergio:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Buffon made a save against Milan, got injured, and on the same play they put the ball in the gaping net.

I feel very tempted to take over that fucking team and liquidate all their fucking assets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)