Football Manager 2011 (6 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
And Barcelona probably has the best team ever now on FM.

All the good players stayed there + they signed Chiellini, Dzeko, Diego, Rossi, Mertersacker and one bad ass regen.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Just hold Alt and press F9, then you'll get the new folder in documents/si/fm2011/screenshots. Well, if you have PC.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I hit Alt-9...it does nothing. But when I go to "print screenshot" nothing comes up about saving unless its a webpage or text...so when I save it, I can't open it up in paint. When I use the print screenshot version, it doesn't even ask me if I want to save it, it just goes straight to printer.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Hustini..

Go to preferences inside the game, then Display & Sound then Screenshot Format and see if you want them in PNG or BMP..

and then whenever you need to printscreen you hit Alt+F9 and you'll find it in folder My Documnts > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2011 > screenshots

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Players search, filter, player age - at most 21 and sort by attributes, mainly dribbling, finishing, creativity, etc. ;)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Damn, Gagi!! but how is he like mentally? he must be unambitious or takes to long to adapt
when I swearch talents like this, once I hit "filter out unrealistic targets" the whole list disappears..
hopefully once I'm promoted to A some will wanna join

and you welcome hustini ;)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
On the first season he's at loan in Genoa, but then he returns, Inter's Destro gets great
and though it sounds lame, I make sure players don't list merda in their favourite clubs before I try to sign them

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
He's mentally strong like Amauri :)D) now, but hopefully he'll be better, maybe I'll sign one experienced dude with low wages to tutor him. Found another bad boy ->

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)