Football Manager 2011 (113 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I made a stupid mistake of getting Poli in the January transfer market. I thought it was going through in June but he came right away. Anyway, point is it emptied the bank. Now I'm in June and Man City have snapped up both Hazard & Elja because I can't afford any of them. Can anyone recommend alternatives to them?

Also, what's the most effective way of selling players without giving them away on a giant sale?

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I still can't figure that out, getting peanuts-offer all the time...

I had to sell whining bitch Fyvie, he went nuts after I rejected some 1.5m from Birmingham or smth like that and wanted a new contract. After I rejected that request because I belive it's too soon for that, he becomed unsettled and unhappy. Fuck you bitch. Now he's on his way to Juve for 4.1m. And Delio Rossi coaching Juventus in my game.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I made a stupid mistake of getting Poli in the January transfer market. I thought it was going through in June but he came right away. Anyway, point is it emptied the bank. Now I'm in June and Man City have snapped up both Hazard & Elja because I can't afford any of them. Can anyone recommend alternatives to them?

Also, what's the most effective way of selling players without giving them away on a giant sale?
Griezman from Sociedad and Dzudzseck or whatever from PSV. They pretty good and young.

For selling players, you just have to play hardball.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
:tup:

I need a right wing back. Renan just rejected me for Shalke :sergio: Also need a striker (I have Dzeko & H. Almedia (free)) I wanted Hulk but he wants to stay at Porto. Any suggestions?

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Schelotto for next season is a must... DR or MR, whatever you want.

Striker... Hm, Babacar, Cavani, Kadlec....

And check Andre Schurrle from Mainz, in 2015 he's in Roma and looks awesome :tup:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Good young wingbacks/RB's? Azpilicueta, Nestor, Corchia, Feltscher, Aurier (good one for the future).
Schelotto for next season is a must.

Striker... Hm, Babacar, Cavani, Kadlec....

And check Andre Schurrle from Mainz, in 2015 he's in Roma and looks awesome :tup:
Sweet :tup:

Btw, Is Gio any good in this game?

edit: I was just offered Schelotto for 2.3m.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)