Football Manager 2011 (109 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I always liked Scottish league, managed number of teams past few FM's, Dundee Utd, Livingston, etc... I took Rangers because they suck, balance is 1m and budget 0. Celtic is rich. I wanted to crush them. And I did it :)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Andy, I can upload this skin if you want.

This Wilshere fella is an idiot. He doesn't want to sign for me even though he's in Ars reserves for 4 years.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Alright. I think my mercato is just about done...need one more striker that's all.

Players I signed:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Players sold/loaned out/left on free

I ended up getting Fágner (hehe) for RWB. He is just as good as Renan if not better @ 1/2 the price. I think Renan has better potential though.

Please discuss.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I think you've made one mistake. With Schelotto and Fanger, you don't need Felscher at DR/WBR. I trained Matias for DR and he's doing awesome job there, like I said, one of the best in the game. I don't like Almeida, but he can be useful as backup, I guess... M'Villa is great, you got yourself one badass player on DMC. Also, + for Afellay.
I like the out list. Maybe, just maybe you could've get bit more money or avoid loans, but nevermind, the most important think is that you got rid of huge wages. And, Amauri has finally found his natural home. Poor Cagliari, Amauri and Grosso. :cry: :D

GL in 2nd season! ;)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I know, that's why I can't stop googling for a few mins now.

Ok, this should do the trick:

Download from here:

http://www.speedyshare.com/settings.php?id=906389514&idh=978813094c614794436a80a0d10ffcd2

Extract to here: Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/Skins/

If there isn't any "skins" folder, make one and put it there.

After you do that, start "Preferences" in FM, go to "Display & Sound", choose Galaxy skin (Calendar enable + Team coloured footer), untick "Use skine cache" and tick "Always reload on Confirm". Press Confirm and wait for 30 seconds and enjoy the game.

PC users extract here: My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/Skins

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)