Football Manager 2011 (32 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I'm not much of a gamer, only playing NBA and FM and Reloaded always delivered nicely. :D

I'll continue game with Juve it seems, tried to play with Rad, but our league sucks ass.

Btw guys, which formation are you using?

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I play one of these two. I bought only Dzeko. I can't seem to sell anyone. Stupid game. Hopefully I'll make a clearout in my next season.

DeLiriuM

Oct 25, 2009
Well. First season I managed to buy Dzeki & Hazard (a belgium kid - wonderkid if i have to be precise). He's amazing. I finished second with 25 wins, 12 X and 1 lose (1 round before the end (2:1 away to Milan, which costed me the title)). Since I spend so much for Dzeko & Hazard (~36 for Dzeko and 20 for hazard) I had no money for the second season. I got Trasch for 5 mil & Affelay for free, and another youngster from leverkuzen for 10 (all of them with monthly installments (Eren Derdiyok)). Got Giovinco back and took some home grown kids as reserves.
I finished 1, with 6 rounds to go a won Seria A. I beat liverpool @ CL final with 7:1 & I won the italian cup.
Third season I got back Paulucci (he's very very good - 6 games 7 goals...), and I bought mainly defenders - Sakho, Kjaer, Azpilicueta + Veratti & Asenjo (free transfer)...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

After I bought Dzeko, I wanted to buy Hazard on the same terms(with installments), they accepted my offer but I had no chance of giving him a contract he'd accept.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Bisco wa7eshny ya 3am!!!!!!!!!!!

--

Anyway, the link I posted is massively ripped. No badges for any team even for the licensed. No even these triangular badges for unlicensed teams, it's just blank. No pictures for all players of course. Other than that it works fine.

enta wa7sheney akter!!! i hope everything is going well with u bro.

:lol: at the properties of the the link u posted!!! i did'nt notice these things bec i just installed it and chose a team to manage. i then switched it off so i dont get addicted these days bec my mid terms are still going on :D

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
this games is mocking me...+i had buffon injured for 4 months, i play a game with him and then melo injures him in trainings...fuck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)