[FML] Serie A 2009/2010 (21 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Eℓvin;2172437 said:
You beat me to it :tup:

I wish he makes one for defending beauts of Calcio as well.
Hope so, and he might, but honestly, attacking is waaay more fun, hehe, and here has done two more awesome volumes of calcio at its finest :tup:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
yeah but before this season, the juventuz crowd said that he is a choker, can't make the big step to a top team..etc etc..
Well there still is no way to tell until you actually put him in a big team, but that shouldn't be a deterrent because that risk is involved in signing any young talent or any player for that matter who isn't yet proven in a large side. Hamsik has given every appearance of a top player, I don't think there is any reason to doubt him

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Former Fiorentina & Napoli 'Keeper Massimo Mattolini Dies
The Viola and Azzurri shot-stopper has passed on at the age of 56...
Oct 13, 2009 2:21:30 AM

The Italian football world is mourning the loss of the former Fiorentina and Napoli goalkeeper Massimo Mattolini, who has died from kidney problems at the age of just 56.

Mattolini had even received a kidney transplant, but it wasn't enough to save his life.

Starting out as a Viola youngster, Mattolini earnt his fist Serie A start in 1974, going on to win an Italian Cup and a Coppa Lega italo-inglese.

He also had stints at Perugia, Catanzaro, Foggia, Padova and Sambenedettese.

The funeral will be on October 15, in Pontassieve.

Don't know him, but it's always sad to hear about a dead footballer,
R.I.P. Massimo

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
RIP

---

As for Hamsik

“I don't even speed on the motorway. I am sorry that the interview I gave was misinterpreted. The journalist asked me about my experience in Naples and I responded that I was fine there,” Hamsik explained through the club's official website.

“I said that the fans are so special that they would recognise me even if I was speeding at 140km/h. I never spoke about any fines, or about being stopped by the police.

“I hope the misunderstanding has been clarified,” Hamsik concluded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)