[FML] Serie A 2009/2010 (18 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I know it's the first match and too early to judge, but eventhough I still believe milan will need to work very hard with such a suad to be in top 4 this year if nothing changes. Us and the shitty inter will be fighting for 1 & 2, roma don't have CL and they will easily take the 3rd spot. so it's the viola, genoa and milan for the 4th spot
Genoa might surprise everyone and finish 3rd
I believe Milan is going to finish in the top 4 with Genoa as the other team qualifying Roma Fiorentina and Palermo going to finish behind them with Napoli following behind

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Genoa might surprise everyone and finish 3rd
I believe Milan is going to finish in the top 4 with Genoa as the other team qualifying Roma Fiorentina and Palermo going to finish behind them with Napoli following behind
I agree with you on the genoa prediction, but I still think Roma is going to make some real nosie this year and end up ahead of Ac milan and genoa. Viola maybe get knocked out of top 4 due to the fact that they lost thier best midfileder and will shift most of thier focus to CL

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
1- milan will have a miserable season whether they win today or not.

2- Pato will leave milan next summer.

How many here would agree with these predictions ;)
I agree with # 1. The second won't happen next year because if berlo did so the ac milan ultra will just slagther him and galiani on the same day. They are going to sell him maybe in 5-8 years

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Siena's goal really seemed to knock the stuffing out of Milan because until that point Milan were in total control and looking quite dangerous.

Since the equaliser, pretty much nothing has happened.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I agree with # 1. The second won't happen next year because if berlo did so the ac milan ultra will just slagther him and galiani on the same day. They are going to sell him maybe in 5-8 years
I guess you didn`t think about the possability of Pato`s wish to leave Milan after seeing them finish outside the top four or top four finish without any intentions on getting a scudetto anytime soon...
I guess he would be a Chelsea player by next summer

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I agree with you on the genoa prediction, but I still think Roma is going to make some real nosie this year and end up ahead of Ac milan and genoa. Viola maybe get knocked out of top 4 due to the fact that they lost thier best midfileder and will shift most of thier focus to CL
roma?...nah..i rate roma and firenze -4th position this year.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
They've sold both shevchenko and Kaka and the fans couldn't do a thing. There is allready a talk about chelsea buying Pato next summer. But the reason i said he's leaving is that he allready gave clues about leaving milan this summer plus he's attitude. He seems to be pissed always lately.

Its just a wild prediction but i've got a feeling that he's leaving them. Perhaps the club don't want to sell but he may force them to do so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)