[FML] Serie A 2009/2010 (18 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
JCK, since when you speak Serbian :)?

If we don't buy him Inter is going after him... He will move from sampdoria very soon, maybe this will be his last season, mark my word... I'd love to see him in juve shirt... He is underrated...
Juventino[RUS];2111861 said:
Cassano !? Rossi!?!? Suarez!?!? Sign Modric e Ashley Young e Aaron Lennon next summer!!!!!!!))))))))

P.S. DA means YES or Si in Russian Language too )))))))))
DA means YES in Croatian, Bosnian, Macedonian, Albanian, Montenegrin:

Wow, JCK you know so many languages :D

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
FT Bologna - Fiorentina 1:1

Oh poor Secco his Fiorentina only managed to draw, now he's gonna sell them more our superstar players for penauts.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Eℓvin;2112129 said:
Mou shreds Spalletti and Ciro

Jose Mourinho turned the sarcasm dial up to 11 when taunting Ciro Ferrara and Luciano Spalletti. “I’m scared of Juventus? Yeah, sure…”

The Inter boss has been at the centre of controversy this week after accusing Italy Coach Marcello Lippi of “lacking respect” for predicting Juve as the Scudetto winners.

Roma tactician Spalletti hit back by noting it was Mourinho’s “zero titles” speech last season that was genuinely disrespectful to opponents.

“If Lippi wants Juve to win, then that is not a problem for me,” mused the Special One in today’s Press conference.

“I am not the Portugal manager, but if someone asks me for a prediction, I won’t give it out of principle. We’ll see who the strongest side is at the end of the season.

“As for Spalletti, he needs to remember when he truly showed a lack of respect for us in his interview after Inter-Roma last term.

“Besides, I also tell him he ought to focus on his own work and do better, because with the squad he has at his disposal, he could win everything.”

Bianconeri tactician Ferrara mused that perhaps Mourinho was stirring up controversy and reacting so angrily because he was frightened of competition.

“I’m scared of Juventus? Yeah, sure…” said Jose, who then let out a loud and sarcastic laugh.

The Nerazzurri open their campaign at home to Bari on Sunday evening, a game you can watch LIVE on ESPN and this website from 17.00 UK time.

Wesley Sneijder has said he wants to stay and fight it out for his place at Real Madrid, rejecting a £13m transfer.

“Our line up will be almost 50 per cent new tomorrow and we may not have entirely gelled yet, but we have a style of football we all like. We still need a trequartista, though, just as we did last season.

“If it is not possible, then I won’t talk about it until the January transfer window. We now only have one player who can adapt to that role [Dejan Stankovic], so if he’s out then we have no other alternatives and must change system.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuckin nobody wants to deal with those scumbags :howler:
Man, this is gonna be the sweetest Scudetto EVER!
Ofcourse he is afraid but he wouldn`t make it known in public
Inter might still be favourites but Mourinho knows it won`t be easy as it was last year. He knows that there is also the possability of finishing 2nd

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
icεmαή;2112252 said:
90 year old Inzaghi is still deadly though...
used to be. If i was a milanista (luckily not), I wouldn't put my hope on inzhagi. His time was up a couple of years ago, it's time for the cheap azz berlo to spend some money and reinforce the squad, otherwise say bye bye to serie A and CL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)