[FML] Serie A 2009/2010 (5 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
107m? wow!

anyway, I also heard 65m + Robben.

anyway, meelan are auto-destructing. They sell Kaka, probably Pirlo and Seedorf, Maldini retired, Ronaldinho is still there, Zambrotta ain't the same player he was with us, Kaladze looked like a fool against us, what's happening with Favalli, Gattuso ran out of juice,...

They can buy Mexès, I don't care. He's overrated.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Perez says, i want Ronaldo. Next week Ronaldo is there.

Basically it could mean that every other club could loose their best star because of Perez, and the money he offers is just too much and every club would take the offer.

Imagine if they make an offer for Gio next year, if he has a good year. Then what. Are we gona loose him?

I dont want a situation where ONE club would dominate the market so heavily.

And think if all this sh-t actually works out well for them. Even more money to spend.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
They should replace kaka with Gourcuff...oh wait. :D Well, there's till that Werder Bremen playmaker Diego. He's Brazilian, Leonardo would love him...wait! :doh:

:dule:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
107m? wow!

anyway, I also heard 65m + Robben.

anyway, meelan are auto-destructing. They sell Kaka, probably Pirlo and Seedorf, Maldini retired, Ronaldinho is still there, Zambrotta ain't the same player he was with us, Kaladze looked like a fool against us, what's happening with Favalli, Gattuso ran out of juice,...

They can buy Mexès, I don't care. He's overrated.
Till Pato is there, no panics.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Perez says, i want Ronaldo. Next week Ronaldo is there.

Basically it could mean that every other club could loose their best star because of Perez, and the money he offers is just too much and every club would take the offer.

Imagine if they make an offer for Gio next year, if he has a good year. Then what. Are we gona loose him?

I dont want a situation where ONE club would dominate the market so heavily.

And think if all this sh-t actually works out well for them. Even more money to spend.
capitalism, dude :D

No, seriously, I find this argument hypocritical. No Juve fan has a problem with the fact that Juve has the biggest budget and the highest tv revenue in Italy (true as of Capello's era). Same thing with ManU, Arsenal etc. But when a new rich guy comes along and disturbs the balance, all those clubs that are risking losing their position cry foul.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
how the FUCK can they replace Ricky?! tell me one player who is at that level and can be bought by them?
Leonardo worked as a scout before, didnt he? Maybe there is a next kakà waiting somewhere?

*Or they will follow the routine and by Danny Shittu. :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
They should replace kaka with Gourcuff...oh wait. :D Well, there's till that Werder Bremen playmaker Diego. He's Brazilian, Leonardo would love him...wait! :doh:

:dule:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

As for the offer of 65m+Robben. Initially it was reported by Tuttosport that it might be 65m +Robben+Sneider. But Gazzetta now reports 65m eur cash, no players involved.

Even if it's 65m+Robben i'm not worried. Robben is a great player but every year he spends more and more time injured. In a year or two he won't be able to walk anymore and Milan will still pay his wages :D

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
capitalism, dude :D

No, seriously, I find this argument hypocritical. No Juve fan has a problem with the fact that Juve has the biggest budget and the highest tv revenue in Italy (true as of Capello's era). Same thing with ManU, Arsenal etc. But when a new rich guy comes along and disturbs the balance, all those clubs that are risking losing their position cry foul.
i dont get the point? Real have always been one of the biggest spenders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)